Reviews for Milestones
Thatkliqkid chapter 12 . 10/28
So I'm up to chapter 12 and I just have to post that I love this story so far. It's so well written and in character despite being AU. It's really engaging and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
BooBear4997 chapter 25 . 10/17
I love this, it's often so hard to find an accurately portrayed story about a man falling in love with someone who strays outside of his usual boundaries. The whole coming out process was quite realistic and allowed the reader to fully immerse themselves in Shawn's story (I adored Eric and Jack's reactions because they seemed the most genuine, with two older brothers supporting their baby brother, one accepting and quick to defend, whilst the other is struggling but trying to be accepting and understanding, although I do feel that there needs to be a scene, maybe at Christmas, where all three - or maybe just Shawn and Jack - have a bit of a proper talk).

And I find this whole new development with Cory and Topanga to be interesting, if a bit inevitable and find her timing to be quite suspicious, telling him that she wants a break and not to call her until after his exams seems a bit sketchy to me, almost as if she's going to break up with him at the first call, but still cared enough about him to give him an incentive to get his grades up.

And whilst this is all amazing, I think that one of Cory's parents (or possibly Mr Turner) should have an adverse reaction, if just to make the story seem a bit more relatable, because whilst Cory did not have a great reaction, it was more about feeling abandoned as opposed to any form of homophobia. Although the whole "Introduction to Gender and Sexuality" should be interesting, because Cory's only just gotten his head around the idea of Shawn, so I can't really see him being too comfortably around gender-diverse people or those with less common sexualities.

I really can't wait to hear more from you though, I only started this yesterday and now I'm sad that I had to stop reading.
Wicked Wonder chapter 25 . 10/12
Of course Feeny is the yoga teacher.
I really like that Shawn and Peter are in a settled place at the moment- they've earned it. Cory and Topanga's deal, not so much, although both of them are making me shake my head and say "oh you!" I feel that there's a lot of wheel-spinning there, but I can't say if a clean break would be better or worse at this point. As usual, I can't wait to find out!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 25 . 10/12
Well I'm happy for Peter and Shawn. It is an interesting dynamic to have Cory be the one who has to go through a rough patch next to a very stable Shawn. Very curious where you are going with this.
Esthernight chapter 25 . 10/11
I know this sounds crazy, but I feel this chapter is like the beginning of a sequel or new season. Shawn and Peter's relationship is at a new turning point and Cory definitely at new turning point in his life.
I love Peter, and I think he make a great point about Topanga.
I also love feeny teaching the yoga class. Feeny can do anything and everything.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 24 . 10/7
Loved this chapter! So glad Shawn and Peter, and Shawn and Cory were able to resolve some big issues. But oh baby Cory. I was so happy he put Shawn first but wow is his life a mess. Very relatable feeling when I was in my freshman year. So so happy you decided to update this fic!
Dustydreams chapter 24 . 10/4
i can't believe you continued this! I've been following it since the first chapter, and hopes of seeing an update are all that bring me to the BMW slash LJ. Thank you! This chapter was everything and yet I hope for so much more to come.
y blaidd drwg chapter 24 . 10/2
Love this story! Thank you for writing it :)
Esthernight chapter 24 . 9/27
I love it. Everything about this chapter. "It" finally happened. Shawn and Cory talked, and Shawn and Peter finally fucked, which was very well written. Can't wait to hear about what happened with Cory and Topanga.
Esthernight chapter 23 . 9/13
I'm so glad you are writing this again. I love it. Can't wait for more.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 23 . 9/13
Yes! Finally! Been waiting for Shawn to tell Cory and Topanga about Peter! I love that Shawn is defying expectations and academically is doing well and mostly adjusting well to this new aspect of his life. So happy to see more updates!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 22 . 9/8
Last week I decided to go on a BMW binge and watch old episodes and then the Shawn centric GMW. After I was craving some fic but couldn't find any good new ones. I was just about to reread this! You have great timing. Couldn't help myself and read this chapter first and three years later I still remember this plot. Super thrilled to see an update! Another great chapter. I miss Angela and love the back story you gave her. Glad Shawn didn't do anything he would regret. Update soon ;)
courtxoneyx3 chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
you should update :(
anonymous chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
pleeeeeease write more!
Esthernight chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
this isn't the end is it?