Reviews for Milestones
Esthernight chapter 28 . 2/3
Oh my god, just get to it already. I really want to see what happens with Cory and Topanga because it's not looking good right now.

Can't wait for more.
I think tompanga for some reason thinks Cory going to judge her.
Ruby Sunrise chapter 27 . 2/1
Let me just first say that I totally dug this chapter! However, I've now read it three times and still can't figure out Shannon's drawing. What was with the bean shape and the parallel lines? Please answer back, either on here or in a private message!
NCISProbie06 chapter 25 . 1/25
Hi Oncethrown,

Been reading your story since the beginning and as a fan of Boy Meets World, I want to say I love how you kept the characters realistic in this alternate universe. Watching Shawn grow and change has been great, as he always had a soft spot in my heart. Your work has been a wonderful read, especially when you introduced Peter in such a way that it was not awkward at all to imagine Shawn with him. Beautiful writing for their "first time" together too. Any chance we will be able to see Shawn's first time for topping?
Esthernight chapter 27 . 1/21
I don't know if I have said this before, but I like your original characters. This was a funny chapter. Great hook at the beginning, I really want to know what the fuck happened.

I love lazy Topanga.
Esthernight chapter 26 . 1/11
Yay, you're updating this. Loved this chapter. Can't wait for more.
Good questions why did tompanga wait so long to sleep with Cory. If she break up with him. Cory should go and have fun
J chapter 25 . 1/3
Please finish! I stayed up until 3 am reading. Love your writing and your accurate portrayal of the characters!
Funonymous chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
Wow! I read the first several chapters years ago, and I never expected that it would ever be updated again. I'm super glad it has been though. It was like a nice Christmas present finding it updated :)

You're a terrific writer, and this story is sooo great. All the characters (the BMW ones and your originals) are so realistic.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
The topanga kind of a bitch in this
Thatkliqkid chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
So I'm up to chapter 12 and I just have to post that I love this story so far. It's so well written and in character despite being AU. It's really engaging and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
BooBear4997 chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
I love this, it's often so hard to find an accurately portrayed story about a man falling in love with someone who strays outside of his usual boundaries. The whole coming out process was quite realistic and allowed the reader to fully immerse themselves in Shawn's story (I adored Eric and Jack's reactions because they seemed the most genuine, with two older brothers supporting their baby brother, one accepting and quick to defend, whilst the other is struggling but trying to be accepting and understanding, although I do feel that there needs to be a scene, maybe at Christmas, where all three - or maybe just Shawn and Jack - have a bit of a proper talk).

And I find this whole new development with Cory and Topanga to be interesting, if a bit inevitable and find her timing to be quite suspicious, telling him that she wants a break and not to call her until after his exams seems a bit sketchy to me, almost as if she's going to break up with him at the first call, but still cared enough about him to give him an incentive to get his grades up.

And whilst this is all amazing, I think that one of Cory's parents (or possibly Mr Turner) should have an adverse reaction, if just to make the story seem a bit more relatable, because whilst Cory did not have a great reaction, it was more about feeling abandoned as opposed to any form of homophobia. Although the whole "Introduction to Gender and Sexuality" should be interesting, because Cory's only just gotten his head around the idea of Shawn, so I can't really see him being too comfortably around gender-diverse people or those with less common sexualities.

I really can't wait to hear more from you though, I only started this yesterday and now I'm sad that I had to stop reading.
Wicked Wonder chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
Of course Feeny is the yoga teacher.
I really like that Shawn and Peter are in a settled place at the moment- they've earned it. Cory and Topanga's deal, not so much, although both of them are making me shake my head and say "oh you!" I feel that there's a lot of wheel-spinning there, but I can't say if a clean break would be better or worse at this point. As usual, I can't wait to find out!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
Well I'm happy for Peter and Shawn. It is an interesting dynamic to have Cory be the one who has to go through a rough patch next to a very stable Shawn. Very curious where you are going with this.
Esthernight chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
I know this sounds crazy, but I feel this chapter is like the beginning of a sequel or new season. Shawn and Peter's relationship is at a new turning point and Cory definitely at new turning point in his life.
I love Peter, and I think he make a great point about Topanga.
I also love feeny teaching the yoga class. Feeny can do anything and everything.