Reviews for Unblessed
manouchan chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
oh this is well done and i love that i get to see a little bit of what sigmund feels about capell :D
great job on this
Aleria leif chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
omg that was so funny
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I just had to read this a second time XD I love drabbles like this, they make ur mind head for the gutter and turn out being totally diffrent than our fangirl minds imagine XD

I cant help but wonder if Ed is a closet fangirl lol XDD

My hair looks like the chains lol random but true
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I have a prompt! I'm hardly fond of the CapellxFaina concept, but Capell is just... XD

Okay! Prompt: What was Capell thinking when Faina said she'd do "anything"? (I'm hoping for something hilarious and not shipping-esque.)

Ah! Another prompt that comes to mind... What would Capell find if he and Aya were to stalk Genma? (Still hoping for something hilarious and out there - does he have a girlfriend? Does he have a secret love of cooking? Does he collect?)

Finally! how would Sigmund act if he saw EdxCapell?
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I'm still on my way to Frayel, and I haven't really grasped Ed's character yet...

...But somehow I always thought EdwardxSigmund! EdwardxCapell never occurred to me. XD
Clarrolx chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
*Fan-girl sqeal* OMG I love it! XD I'm sorry if I sound corny or anything but it's REALLY good! XD You don't mind if I keep on asking do you, you can always say no.

I'm mostly asking cause you did was I was planning (but am unable to do.) One: cause my writing kind of sucks two: because typing for too long makes my hand go numb... yea it really sucks.

If it's ok to keep on prompting you plz tell me I would really actually like to PM you about them. Sorry, I swear I will (probably) not bombard you I always have ideas it just sucks when you do not have the capabilities to do anything with them. But you did WAY better! XD

I hope you finish the second one soon!

Clarrolx

P.S. Do you know what lvl you get the last Title 2 on the game? Sorry it doesn't pertain to writing or anything but my lil' bro and I were wondering and we have a bet going. lol Sorry.
Clarrolx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great drabble... thing... sorry I don't usually read drabbles so I'm fighting the VERY strong urge to say screw it and and say "Great Story!" XD lol

Anyways, I have two prompts that I hope you will accept.

1: Sigmund' thoughts on his son (sorry if spelling sucks)

2: Ok this one I'm not so sure you'll accept but it would be a Edward/Capell just before (or after) the battle of the Lunar Sanctuary.

Anyways, plz tell me if you accept or reject either or both of them. XD

Clarrolx