Reviews for The Betrayal of a Brawler
Invitado chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Esta historia es muy interesante. Actualiza pronto por favor.
DeliciouslyDangerous1 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
I Like It!
CrazyAmmy2012 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I need... the next... chapter... OMG! That was amazing! I want the next chapter! Right now!
Supreme98 chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
OMG THIS IS AWSOMEEE! I love it... you have to continue...I cant believe only 84 reviews for this awesome story? the world is just plain wrong-.-'. well I hope you upload soon! I'm a officially fan of you!:{D
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
owh boy! I like this fic! I can understand why Runo felt like that. I still angry because Runo didn't have part with their adventures!

I hope this fic will be end with Dan and Runo get back together XDD

update asap!

do your best db
Gloxinia chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Please update as soon as you can! I am so inlove with this story, I haven't read a bakugan story in forever and stopped watching the show after Runo left but I know the basics of what's going on. Your story seems unique, even though I've seen a few with Runo in some sort of fashion. But this is my first one where she is really in it because she wants to be. I hope she and Mylene become good friends and that Runo stays with the Vexos, instead of going back to them at the end of the story. Too many people do that, I have to say I hate it when it happens. But it's your story, write the way you want to do it. I will still enjoy it!
nicholee33 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Update soon this story is awesome :D
Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Wonder where Volt's sister is now?
PussyCatMewMew chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
long time no seen...or no update...anyway, you have no idea how much I was happy to see your new was so cool...looks like Mira will know everything...and Runo is still looking for revenge...Elia was right about the Vexos...I hope everything will be OK :)

I would like to see an update or else...I just need to read the next chapter OK...:P

Lolypuppy sweet chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Me:hey im back! did i miss something?

Runo:yes it is!..look! Mira(s) find out,that i'm... Yumi!

Me: 'O' yeah? ! Thats awesome!

Runo:Totally cool!

CandySweet Candy Pinkpurple chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Maybe,Eila is right...or no?..ugh confused pliz CONTINUE! DanxRuno.. ShadowxMylene..
Danru max chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Why theres a Volt's flashback?..Anyway continue soon!
Miracle s4 chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
''Julie do something! You promise Runo right!''

But im soo excited for the next chapter!Hope you update soon!
Full-colour sprinx chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
O no! i guess the Brawlers soon will find out,that Runo is Yumi!..OMG!... pliz continue !
Deathly Jester chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
NE NE Update soon! U havn't in like...FOREVER!