Reviews for Who's The Alchemist?
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 5/27
XD Oh god my sides, This is the funniest thing I've read in ages! And it's even funnier when read in their voices, and the fact that I'm fairly certain that Mustang would do something like the.
inkspilt chapter 1 . 5/26
well shit, it's 3:48 am and here I am laughing my fucking head off.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing XD that was priceless!
help chapter 1 . 4/11
I CANT FUCKING BREATHE OH MY GOD
mintlover360 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was brilliant. I love the skit it was based off of and you tied it in perfectly with FMA setting. Great work!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 3/14
...xD HAHAHAH! *coughcough*

pfft. Ha! classic.
Ed totally got played... xD I can totally see Roy working him up though!

Well, this was funny. xD
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 3/8
Nah, I think Ed would get it immediately. Isn't he a genius alchemist, AND a coding master? But still, this is hilarious xD
Sslerok chapter 1 . 2/2
As one who had seen "Who's on First?" before reading, I clicked this story on a whim, not really sure if it would be quite the same.
Rest assured, my ensuing hysterical laughter earned me some weird looks.
What could have been a mere copy/paste of a timeless comedy sketch has instead become a beautiful bundle of hilarity, and still keeping everyone in character. I can just imagine Vic Mignogna going into "Short Rant Mode" over this. If only...
Anyway, thanks again for the laughs in this excellent what if.

Sslerok
Ed Got Dat Booty chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE TO LOVE YOUR FICS EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DID BUT GUESS WHAT I'M SMITTEN WITH THIS ONE AND OH MY GOSH I JUST
THIS. I CAN'T
I
I
OKAY THIS IS FABULOUS AND I LOVE YOU
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
i am fucking CRYING with suppressed laughter!

honestly, though, i think Ed should have tried to murder them. or at least sprouted a devilish smile and hung them all from the ceiling by their ankles. would have been funnier. he should have destroyed the Colonel's ignition gloves, too.
Laterose13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is one of the best fics I've read in awhile. I was laughing so hard!
Music'sSymphony chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
That was HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I laughed so hard, but I also admit to kind of hoping Ed had to work with those people and their confusing nicknames
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
They're so mean to poor Ed baby...
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
LOL And Falman doesn't get it. XD Great job! The vid made me laugh, and your fic made me laugh harder. Poor, poor Ed.