Reviews for Who's The Alchemist?
RaekaAmarok chapter 1 . 8/8
I had way to much fun reading it. I can only imagine how much fun you had writing it.
lunar mischief chapter 1 . 8/8
Oh my goodness that was beyond hysterical! I fell in love with this sketch when I was a kid and I really didn't think it could get better. How wrong I was.

Thank you for this.
LookWithinYourself chapter 1 . 7/25
This ...was pure gold! Thank you soooooo much for writing this! You had me in tears I was laughing so hard

This comedy sketch was perfect enough, but it just fits so well with these characters and...AHH I just love it!
FandomNutter chapter 1 . 6/5
I was alternating between cackling like a madwoman and flopping around like a dying fish the ENTIRE FIC.

YOU GENIUS YOU
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/8
Poor Ed XD
I did this at school a few years back for a drama thing

And my friend didn't get it for a month!

But this was good XD
great gospel chapter 1 . 3/12
I'M DYING haha oh Edward. And that part where he thought he had it figured out haha. I loved Feury's little bit of snark at the end too. Great work.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh, that is MEAN. :-D I think I did that to my brother once when I was little. I never did it again.
Just plain awesome.
This was amazing. Thank you for this!
astroshadow chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Absolutely priceless!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
That was so damn amazing x'D
CyberManiac chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This was beautiful.

Favorite line: "Fullmetal, I make it my daily mission to piss you off."
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I love that comedy piece, and reading this version of it...I'm surprised I didn't wake anyone up with my hysterical laughter. Aw, this was amazing! XD I can't stop laughing. Quite honestly, I favorited this story only a few paragraphs in. Yeah, it only took that much and I was literally rolling around laughing. This was so good.
Keep writing!
-Dante
Iris chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
AHAHAHAHAAAAA! I was crying! CRYING I tell you! X'''D
Anonmyous999 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Absolutly love this skit. Wonderful job!
Not sure if you've heard, but for the first time in history they had Wu (Who) on first in an actual baseball game! I found it epically hillarious!