Reviews for Full Circle
curious guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
As much as i am happy with the development but i'm bit curious with what the hell the government send to Alfred that makes alfred acting like he just read a bad news.
TheWeirdGirl chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I love your story and I can't wait for your next update. And Rose is just like Ginny/Rose Weasley at Harry Potter.
Alfred-san chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Please update! Please? I miss this so much! It would be so amazingly amazing if you would finish! I know you're probably busy, but I am begging you!
Usami-Sensei chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
i love love love this story, please tell me your still continuing it XD OMG usuk is sooo fucking hot and their having another one! Yesssssssssss! can wait to see iggy with hormones!
BritishHetalian chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Aww, I love this fanfiction!
I hope you continue it soon, 'Draw a Circle' was one of the first ever Hetalia fanfictions I read and I nearly burst when I heard this had come out!
lovintissooomuch chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Oh my god I love this! I'm so excited for the next chapter and can't wait till it comes out!
Tordyy chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I think I am going to die from the literal cuteness of this story. It hurts that's how awesome it is. THEY HAD BABIES! MY HEART IS FAN-GIRLING SO HARD! YOU NEED TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! This is seriously one of the best m-preg stories I've ever read.
Karin7396 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Please write more! This is very good and deserves more! Once again, this is wonderful!

-Karin
Vampchick2010 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
this is awesome. i loved draw a circle and this one is just as good. i wonder if rose is a nation? she has no parents and there is no record of her and no one has reported her missing. guess i have to wait to find out. she makes a cute addition to the family. can't wait to read the next chapter.
chibiPrussia chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Omg I love this story and I luv you! 3 please please update its a great story! Keseseses cx
takuya chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
oh this story is super cool i'm really glad it contiuned
PSML chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Yay! A new chapter!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
You LIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE! OH, I'M SO HAPPY!
Ah, it feels so GOOD to read this story again, you have no idea! Hope these posts keep coming!
Laruna SilverFox chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Wow you rally did give me a surprise there...cant wait to find out who rose is and what part she plays in alfred, arthurs,and emmas lives. Keep up the good work!
Jatynzel chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I can honestly say that random child in the alleyway never crossed my mind.

And Emma is absolutely adorable by the way :)