Reviews for Snapped
notyourleo chapter 1 . 10/4
What a way to end his addiction.
netherlady chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Second time I read it . . . I like the symbolism. Very thoughtful _
Zoey Bella chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was quiet touching :) x I absoloutely love Jayden he's my favourite character! x 3
ArgentumLuna23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I loved this story. The ending was just perfect and rather unexpected. I remember being a bit surprised because of how sudden it was but it really worked. Though the piece was shorter than most it was better that way. Shows you don't need a long story to make a lasting impression on a reader. I encourage you to continue writing! :)
sueo chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
you wrote this nicely and in-character :)
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yay! He snapped the glasses! :D

I found this very interesting. It's negative - and depressing - and yet it has a sort of positive ending. I guess it's walking the line between bright and dark (that's me trying to be poetic).

LOVE Normy's internal thoughts. Very self-depreciating, of course, which is perfect for him. He seemed to be lost in his despair and guilt. You really emphasised his love of escapism, of fantasy worlds, very well. I especially liked the imagery of the sharks swimming around him.

You used the description 'crystal-blue eyes' twice very close together! Other than that, I can't find any mistakes. (:

I liked this, I liked it a lot. Please keep writing!
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
"Only Through Tragedy and suffering do people gain the strength to grow and advance onward.. If they can survive.."