Reviews for Prove It
StarElsie chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
UPDATE! You haven't updated in YEARS
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
This is a really good story. I hope you continue, and that youre in a happy mood to write again!
chasingleaves chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hope things will be alright for you! It's been a while since ive read such a good story (Internet Connection made

Me burst out laughing at 2am HAHA)

Take care and hope to hear from you soon!
Liley chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
POint of I.R.L:

I hopes you gonna be alright.

POint of reader:

I really really loves this story it's wonderful.

I want to read the next chapter but i guess it can wait until your real life is stable

See you!
bittersweet bliss chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Hope your situation gets better! :(

And I hope you feel awesomer and take your time. -
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
please UPDATE really soon!

the story really looks interting, funny and kawaii. i think that Syaoran in some poiint deserve all thi that Sakura tells him, after all his is womanizer and really...what does she mean that she was homesick when she smelled his pillow? did they jnew each other and he left her and doesn't remember? what's Sakura's story that she just need that price on the money because i am sure she would never do this whole thing if it wasn't life and death meaning around the whole situation. China? that mean she'll meet his family? something tells me that he'll hurt her in her heart. but, from what it looks his mouth really wants her near him if he throws to Eriol out of nowhere that she is his fiance. the story generally looks really intersting and i really would like to read more of the rest of the chapters.

please UPDATE really soon!

;-)

SAKURAxSYAORAN forever!

;-)
snapurjawshut chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Aww!the story seems so promising!plz update,..

Hope thing get better for u..!
hey chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
i love the story so far, and i'm sorry to hear about what's going on with u, hope everything gets better soon:)
AznMistress chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
awww...i hope u feel better, autumdragon! T-T.
AznMistress chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
HAHHAHAHA 3ed the ending!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
haha. wow. this is...such a time-skip compared 2 internet connection. xD. and kinda AU too...
gamma-rae-star chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
aww I hope things get better soon...

Whenever I'm down, losing myself in a good ccs fanfic always makes me feel better...so thanks to you and your wonderful work!
Crazy-Hime chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
!

i really funny and great!

keep up the good work tnx!
nanamisakurachan chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
:/ feel better.

... Update soon!
Drunken Strawberries chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
im so sorry. hope your father gets well and that you and your friend make up soon ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »