Reviews for Tank 'n Spank
mllhild chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
What a splendid game. Poor Yuuno, I know your suffering from when I played MMORPGs as priest and could only hunt with a party.

I really liked Hayates SS mage area spells.

Someone has to tell Signum that her logic is flawed, since only in MSLN sword fighters can fly, but it wont be me.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Ohhhhhhhh! Nerf Hammer INCOMING!
AyahDiamon chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I swear you made me LOL t-the whole time I was reading this Kai! Very nicely written! I love it! I love everyone's role lol! I hope you can make more more EPIC one shots like this one xDDDD
Blackflyerzee chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
LMAO! this made me giggle the entire time! such a crack up XD

Well written 3 Keep it up! 3
Moonie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ah yes, both in keeping with the characters and their personalities and also the gaming sense. Yes, Nanoha would be better at the game than folks who had not played many games (Vita and Signum seem more the pvp gamers while we know Nanoha has played the rpg type) and oh yes, Shamal in her omake and sound stage appearances does indeed seem the type to do what she did along with Yuuno and his deer problem. Then of course the gaming certainly reminded me of my first few times playing my very first mmorpg, Cabal. Plus it was a good writing style to portray this story quite well that even if grammar should be shakey, it was very dramatically correct. Finally it made me laugh, nay, giggle and want to share this story.
art9000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yuuno got a high level priest trying to kill a deer with no success...LOL adjustments needed on the game.
Kida Luna chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh my... that was so good XD I could not stop lol, and my friends were like... huh, what is wrong with you?

Very fun! This one goes to my favorites ;) I hope you will do another fic like this in the future )

Kida Luna.
LooMoo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Teehee, this made me giggle loads. I can really imagine this happening, if the all started to play a MMORPG.

Loved it x
hignum chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA... XD Signum was just playing hilarious! n Vita too n Nanoha is the same ol wicked white devil she is.

Shamal was definitely playing evil...
Kirino chapter 1 . 6/27/2010

THIS FANFIC

THIS FANFIC

LOL.

*cough*

Ok this is seriously funny stuff you've got here. Poor Yuuno. :P
F91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hehe, nice. I'm not too into MMORPGs, prefering games that actually have a plot with gameplay that requires more than just mouse clicks, but I still got the jokes in this fic. Funny stuff!