Reviews for So What If No One Else Celebrates, We Do
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story was sweet and I loved it because it shows what an AWESOME big brother Dean is and because it mentions Bobby who rocks.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like this a LOT! Dean took care of his little brother and himself, too. In making things better for Sam, Dean was made happy.

Great fic and I loved showing Sam figuring it all out at Stanford. There had to be a number of things like that while he was there.

Good one. :)
Cynnnie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That's just like our Dean! I love that boy.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It was nice! Maybe I will celebrate it next year ha ha. Thanks
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i loved this!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
What a sweet story.

I could see Dean doing something like this so Sam wouldn't notice that John had missed Fathers Day again.

I'm sure Bobby enjoyed having a day set aside for him.

It was nice Sam realized finally how the day came to be, too bad it was twelve years later and Sam couldn't tell Dean thanks.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I do believe I read this somewhere else and just loved it. Dean tries so hard to give a semblance of something normal for Sammy. I love your weechester stories.
snchills chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Fathers day was last week so TruckerCapGodDay would have been last Wednesday. Awww damn I missed it. Will mark my calendar for next year. lol. Thanks for sharing.
DiTab1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*Sniff* I can sooo see this happening. Trucker Cap God Day! High Priest Bobby! Perfect! Big brother Dean to the rescue yet again. Thanks for being so vivid. I could picture little Sammy with his stitched up trucker cap sitting captivated while his big brother wove this tale. If this was a prompt I can't wait to see what other holiday's people come up with! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Cool idea - of course it would be Dean who thought of doing such a thing to make up for Sam's disappointment. The idea that they kept celebrating it for years afterward is a gem. Nice story.
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was such a clever way to to paint a picture of what the Winchesters' young life might have been like.