Reviews for A Father's Love
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 3/28
And Reid was there two or three years before the show even started. What might have happened then?!
Kas3y chapter 17 . 2/12
Loved it. GREAT Job :)
kayra isis chapter 17 . 1/1
OMG! I absolutelly love This fic!
The way you made the characters interact to each other is amazing. And I felt them Totally IC! I could practically imagine this like an actual tv original chapter.
Love Sara's scepticism about profiling... And the geek squad joke was very cool jeje
See ya! Happy new year!
IsleofSkye chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
I liked this story quite a bit! It was realistic and not over the top. So many Reid!whump fics take it just too far to be even remotely feasible. And I really enjoyed the way Reid and his father reconciled a bit. It will never be a solid relationship, but I like thinking that Reid is so selfless that he'd eventually come around, even if it was just a tad. I really enjoyed this! Kudos!
Foxfire832001 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
OMDG! Reid & his dad reunited again & not under the best of circumstances mind you!
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
OMDG! Too bad this wasn't a tv episode in which both shows crossed over, gotta love the way they all play off of each other! LOL! Especially Greggo & Reid! LOL!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
OMDG! Just Nicky's & Greggo's luck, they get the honor of having Rossi, Morgan, & Reid from the BAU tag along with them & also have to deal with Reid & Morgan bickering back & forth with each other regarding the case that they are all working on! Too bad that this wasn't a tv cross over episode between these 2 great shows, it would have been very interesting to see how they all interacted with each other!
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
OMDG! Gotta love it, Penelope Garcia/Derek Morgan banter, & of course I could just about picture in my mind's eye the expression's on the faces of Hotch & some of the others from the BAU team as well as Gil's team as well!
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
OMDG! The BAU Meets CSI, I can't believe that Nicky would dare to say such a thing to Greggo like that! Give me a break, Hotch's BAU team may be FBI, but they have a lot more class than a lot of other FBI Agents when it comes to working together with our CSI Team! They're not arrogant like a lot of the other FBI Agents tend to be anyway!
IntoTheWilds chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Loved it!
Graysonation chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
That episode on CSI where Nick was abducted was called "In Grave Danger." I think it was either the Season 5 or the Season 6 finale.

Lovin' this story so far - you are quite the writer (Personally, I liked your Batman/Criminal Minds one the best, but I'll take anything with a good Reid whump.) :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
JoanIncarnate chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
william reid!? HOLY SHITAKE. what is going on?!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Great story, I couldn't stop reading!
Noitamina chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
I loved this so much. You, my friend, are a genius.