Reviews for How to Retrain a Viking
Pure awesomeness
midnightsky0612 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Awesome chapter
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow, why didn't i disciver this sooner
jtgil chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Awesome story! As always full of detailed and thoughtful descriptions! And I really liked the various conversations between Hiccup and Astrid/Stoick, very well though dialogue!
angelofdeath8254 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Loved this :)
Dragonninja-fan chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
I like this story! even if it was published, like 4 years ago!
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
finally even a broken wing cold be they found Scouldy he was dehidrated Scauldron with broken he fixed other stories he recriated lost a hand maybe.
HiccupTeenLover101 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
This. Is. Amazing! Once again you don't seize to amaze me! All the characters in character, and a great plot!
Scorpion6955 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Really, really good story.
A Fan chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
This is the second time I have read this story and I must say, the one-word contextual flashbacks are AMAZING. The writing is so vividly descriptive that it comes off like a one panel screen flash from a movie or TV show. Your writing is phenomenal, and I truly hope you continue to exercise your gift with whatever media inspires you.
Angryhenry chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Wow
DragonRider321 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Can you or some one else make a story about when Stoick lose his memory's about Hiccup befriending Toothless and the red death and thing's like that. I would do it myself but I cant get an account and I can never finish a story! Another idea always pop's into my head before I even finish the first one! So could you or some one else make one when Stoick get's amnesia because that would be great!
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
He's just a natural with dragons.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Hiccup's right. He's the only one who hasn't changed, so from his viewpoint, she is being really shallow, not knowing how much Astrid has changed in the meantime.