Reviews for Attack
Jess chapter 1 . 7/7
I really liked this story! I thought you did a great job of capturing the characters, I could see/hear each of them. Eliot's my favorite so I like seeing the rest of the team worried about him, and I thought you did a great job with that. Thanks for writing and sharing this story!
SamanthaWinchester chapter 1 . 4/1
This was really good! I love your writing xx
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
O.o As someone with asthma I've got to say that was a scary thought.
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I thought you did a really great job with the characters' voices. Eliot is my favorite, so I enjoy seeing him in need of a little TLC from the rest of the team. It didn't happen nearly enough for my liking in the show (SO sad that it's over). I'd love to read other leverage stories from you
Tempus chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great story about the teams love for one another.
Mori Lina chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i know how it sucks being healthy, well condition, but having asthma. it was nice to see where eliot needed help with something beyond his control and how the team handled it. it was a good story. _
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I am asthmatic and reading this even made MY chest feel tight god job ...
frznlights chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
awesomeness? Sequel? :goes to check profile: XD
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
yes this is very well done! :)
hollow echos chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Such a great story! I loved the tidbit at the end where Parker got them all inhalers to carry in case a similar event occurred and that the team didn't feel the need to tell him about it. It really showed their dedication to him as a teammate!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that was great loved it
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, that was awesome. I loved every minute of it. I was actually in the middle of something else and happened to see ur summary, i couldnt click fast enuff, lol. I love h/c fics that deal w/ something unusual like this. Really good job describing the symptoms and aftermath of an atrack like that as well.

MosNoogaMara chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I like it! I actually suffered from my first asthma attack in ages this afternoon, so I was amused to see this. I love Eliot whump! And this was first rate! I would love to see more, where Eliot finds out the team is carrying around extra inhalers for him!
deanangst chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was so good that it deserved a second review. Thank you so much for picking the promt. I'm glad to see you crossposting here. I know I'd love it if yo added a chapter or twenty.