Reviews for consequences of upstaging the puppet masters
narniaXisXhome chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love it! I wish you would write more!
Troub95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice! I could really feel the fierceness of Janet's need to protect and return to her daughter.
cutieflutie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh my goodness.

That was pure genius! That was AMAZING!
SageK chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, this was great! I was so excited to see more Persons unknown fic!

Love that you touched upon the fast forming bond between Janet and Joe, which I hope will come to a positive conclusion.

I also liked your attention to detail, especially including an overheard prayer from Joe. Between his admitting to Graham that he believed and his offhand comment about the Red Sox, I am stuck on the image of Joe being an Irish Catholic kid from Southie.

Anyhow, Awesome job!
singyourmelody chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Um, I love this. You captured everything about this show and the crazy situation these characters are in and how even in the midst of all of the insanity, they can connect with each other. I think deep down that might be the whole point.

I loved your characterization of Joe and Janet here. Spot on. On the show Janet can be a bit of a broken record, ("My daughter! MY daughter!"), but here you've pulled on her backstory to explain some of why she is the way she is and that's amazing.

And I also love Joe. Like a lot. Even though he's sort of bad now, I don't care! He's still awesome and you can tell that he really cares about Janet. We often get a lot from his point of view (re: the feelings) and not from Janet's, but I think your fic fills in some of those blanks.

I loved it. I hope you'll write more as the show continues.