Reviews for Magic During Wartime
mutecebu chapter 9 . 4/13
Hallow is great.
Magical Girl Luna? Why am i not surprised.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 4/11
Hah, I noticed the "tapping language" is quite similar to what Sai used in Uprooted.
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 2/9
AWESOME! THANK YOU!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It is quite obvious that it was not her fault, it was like giving nuclear weapons to toddler.
Lahmikhara chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I really love the universe u set up here. Even though at times it's rater confusing but that might simply be because I haven't seen Gundam Wing/Seed in ages, so I've forgotten most of the details. Anyway great job and I look forward to reading the sequel _
Fullmoon2335 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I believe Luna Lovegood happens to be my all time favorite female character from Harry Potterverse. I mean there is Hermione bashing, Ginny bashing, Molly bashing, Lily bashing, obvious Petunia bashing, female teacher bashing, and general female populace bashing. I have yet to run across a Luna bashing story, and honestly how could you. Luna is your wonderful, not quite there person who you probably never want to introduce/apprentice her to someone like Duo or Fred and George Weasly. The world would never ever ever be the same again.
Wrong Pun chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Hmmm...
I thought it was AAA because they were towing mobile suits...
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Interesting
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
very interesting
Von chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
The most impressive thing about this story is how creative it is.

The second most impressive thing is that it's finished.

The third most impressive thing is how well you drew the characters, especially the interactions between Harry and everyone else.

I really admired the detail you went into - Smeltings and especially the stuff in Africa and the details of the rebels and the other anti-parties - even as I got a bit exasperated by it. :D I'm one of *those* people. I love having the rich depth to a story - I love the details and the sense of lives and events happening in the background - but I'm also a Harry-lover and everyone else can pretty much go hang. :D I was also incredibly grateful Luna and Harry were set up to be friends, not automated love interests.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So... the Hermione of the "original" timeline (where she befriended Neville in place of Harry) remembers what she did? And the magic-less timeline is where Harry ended up? And where this story takes place? My god, this is confusing! This is why you don't give children dangerous, heavily-regulated property! It would have been safer for the world if they'd just given her a pack of cigarettes for her nerves and called it a night!
domsijohn chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
This seem really neat i like it so far looking forward to reading the rest
ElementalFallenStar chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
I LOVE THIS ALL!
Junky chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Is this slash?
FollowVergil chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
This was such a wonderful story, and a very ominous ending... Walburga Black got Harry, dun dun dun.

I have to admit, when Camander came up, I had to look through all the previous chapters for his first introduction, I totally forgot him. He is kinda creepy, but very interesting, I reckon he's going to turn uo in the sequel too?

The funniest scene was definitely Quatre trying to describe magic in a scientific manner and failing spectcularly... though I'd love to know how Duo has written his report.

It's sad the story ended already, but the sequel is up and I#m definitely going to continue eading. There are so many questions still, I'm looking forward to what else you come up with.

Loved it. like always!