Reviews for EO Drabble Challenge Safe
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aw... that's so sweet and poignant.

LOL! I just had a fleeting thought... here you have painted a beautiful picture of Dean and his mother... you might even say that Dean is a mama's boy. I know, I know, my bad... I just couldn't resist. LOL!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That episode absolutely broke my heart and you've done it again. He was so confident that he could fix things with Sam and his life there was good. *sniff*

Awesomely done. :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hey sweetie - another little gem from our very talented young Bev

Viv x
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nicely done. One of my fave moments in SPN history. :)
c1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
How could something so short make me cry? That got to me. Good job.
Carol chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very beautiful Bev! Some of my most favorite scenes in the show are of Dean interacting with his mom, both her older and younger version. Brings out a side of Dean we rarely get to see. Nice work :)
Viv chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
VERY nice Bev - you captured that moment SO well!

Viv

xx
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, so beautifully poignant and sad. You just gotta love that boy!

Sum's up that tender moment so well, Bev.

Love it

jane x
Tuppence chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was one of the most poignant scenes in Supernatural and you seemed to capture the nostalgia and the pain and all the other sad-feeling emotions that emanated from that scene perfectly.

It might be interesting if you wrote a Sam-version of this scene - what does he think, how does he feel, what does he see kind of thing.

But just so touchingly written. Love it.

~ Trina ~
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww... sweet. Very nice.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aw yes, how his face tells whole stories in moments like this, especially with his eyes...

Wonderful drabble, so intense - and so sad. It was so hard for Dean to make that decision back in WIASNB - and you can feel it in every word you wrote.

Thanks :-)

Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved that moment when his face relaxed totally and all the vulnerability shone through *sigh*...Do you think he was already realising it wouldn't last?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was wonderful, thank you. You captured that iconic moment perfectly. You managed to say so much and make me feel so much with this one small drabble. Again, thanks.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aw. Breaking my heart. Great job!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, you caught the emotion of the moment so marvelously. *hugs you*

Yes, there's nothing like a mother's love - too bad, Sam doesn't even remember Mary at all. At least Dean had a good four years in a (mostly) perfect home before his life went to Hell - even though this also means, he felt the loss and knows what he had to miss out on from then on.