Reviews for New vs Old
X chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
Ur a good writer
Princess Unikitty chapter 46 . 10/27/2013
very cool story so far. keep it up.
Anthropologicality chapter 46 . 1/31/2012
I FINALLY FINISHED!

...You know, about a year later.
RavenBloom chapter 46 . 1/23/2012
Really liked kidding.
Em x chapter 46 . 12/24/2011
This is amazing! I love it! I really hope you continue this soon! Coz if you don't I'll be really sad :'( alot of people discontinue really good stories, please promise me you will finish this! Please. :) and I totally love including Red X, what's with the creapy blue eyed old lady? Is she like cupid or something? Please reply!
Archaint chapter 46 . 12/8/2011
Jason Todd would only be five and damian would be Damian wouldnt exist. Quid Pro Quo. All though you could still use the name Jason, Ras Al'Ghul as a son named Jason in one of the archs so use Jason Al'GHul.

A faithful Follower of

all DRA stories .
Archaint chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Well written and Being A RBRae fan myself I enjoy this and now you given me a mystery to solve. Who sent the white out bomb.
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 46 . 11/30/2011
I loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
RobRaealltheway chapter 46 . 11/29/2011
Aww...Red X/Jason Todd and Alice seem cute together. :)

As for why happened after that: a four lettered word starting with 's' is right!

...well it is for Robin anyway...hope they resolve things soon...as much as I love a little bit of drama and fighting between the birds (to keep their relationship as realistic as possible, I mean, what couples don't fight?) I don't want them to fight for very long...

Anyways, noe chapter! Update soon! :D
SilenceHD chapter 46 . 11/29/2011
Ahahahaha Robin is sca-reeeeeeeewed! XD Good way to throw in drama. Although it was a gnome sized chapter, I liked it, because it furthered this thing with Alice and X. And that's bound to be hilarious. So, RxR has problems, AxR-X has a future, and you aren't sick. You deserve more chocolate pretzels.
RobRaealltheway chapter 45 . 10/29/2011
I really like this story! :)

Can't wait to see what you have in store for Red X and Alice! Oh and you also need to get the birds to make their relationship public to the team cause I'm sure that they don't want Starfire to get hurt (since she's their friend) and the longer they wait to tell her, the more hurt she'll be.

Hope everything gets better for you! Update soon! :D
SilenceHD chapter 45 . 10/28/2011
Ok, so before my actually review, I must tell you that when I saw you were updating stories, I got really hopeful for this one and put aside my whole Saturday night to catch up on those. Then I saw you update this. I literally did a happy dance inside the warehouse I work in, and decided to get my priorities straightened. Thank you!

*ahem* now the review. While it was a shame Raven wasn't there at all with Alice, and Robin did little, I really like the RedX-Alice plot you might maybe have coming. And the emerald is now on the list of jewelry in the story that have meaning (old lady before beach house). So I'm reallllly excited to see what you do. Starfire sounded like a broken-English Asian though.

Anyways, hope life gets brighter for ya, and thanks for letting us know you're alive! It's great to have you back again. :)
Radeca chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
cool story
SilenceHD chapter 44 . 3/27/2011
VGGGGAAAH I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST NOW GOT A CHANCE TO READ THIS FLUFFINESS! *slaps face repeatedly* Anywho, it was good! I believe it does tie up some loose ends, plus I'm just so excited to read another chapter :) Btw thanks for doing that, I really appreciate it! I owe you now, hahaha.
Uchiha Hinata-6 chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
wait in chapter 13 you said they are the cutes who were you talking about raven and robin or star and robin? and liking it so far try to impress me even more!