Reviews for Lambeth Asylum
Onyxx-09 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
It's back! YESS! ...I'm so late...
Must it even be said how mindblowingly amazing this story is?! Sad it's come to an end. Lambeth Asylum is without a doubt, one of my absolute all-time favorites. My friend, you have made a masterpiece whether you know it or not. Don't stop here :)

I'm working on my first tragedy fic and yours has greatly inspired me to finish it asap, if you don't mind checking it out plz ?
dreamingofblossoms chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Hey, this series has been amazing. I've read it all in one sitting. I think you capture the nature of the scenes fantastically, especially the ones you have concocted completely by yourself. I can't wait for more chapters. Keep it up. The only thing that I found a little strange was the use of the word 'yeah;. It seems a little too modern for the time it is set and its not a word I would see Sir John using. But apart from that its amazing !
Onyxx-09 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Wow...

Oh...just Wooowww..! You are OUTSTANDING at writing! And I am just in LOVE with this story! And how you go into such depth with his visit. Just...wow, better than I could ever do xD

I just have to say, poor Thomas v.v He would have made such a MUCH BETTER doctor thab that Hoegengger or whoever guy. No, he IS a better doctor.

And Lawrence. Poor, poor, poor innocent Lawrence. Being made the laughing stock of the aslym. They'll all see he wasn't joking soon enough ;D (He's my fav character / / Benicio is just so hot / / / / )

Please continue this! Don't stop, this is nothing short of amazing! PLEASE UPDATED SOON XD
Isis chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Cool
Werewolves Are Very Real chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
"The Wolfman" 2010 was certaintly a great movie.I don't see why it doesn't get the credit it deserves!Anyway great John has truly become a beast,exllent potrayal of Lawrence,keep it up buddy!
Werewolves Are Very Real chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
chilling.I'm guessing Sir John is here now?Keep up the amazing work!
3dwardLuva chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
great chapter, I liked that it was in a different POV.

Keep up the good work, I really think you should be getting 10 times the reviews you are at the moment as this is a really imaginative idea :)

Love it and update soon

3dwardluva
Werewolves Are Very Real chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Lawrence...Doctor Hoennger isn't a a torture maniac.A great read,not every day I come across a fanfiction as great as this,keep up the good work!
Werewolves Are Very Real chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
amazing.A masterful blend of real life and Lambeth Asylum was real...creeepy.
TeamJ a c o b chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow that was really good! I am intrigued i definitely can't wait to read some more and this is pretty good for someone who is 'new on the block' :P Keep it Up :)
3dwardLuva chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
wow, really great start and set up to the story.

it is discriptive and a great idea.

keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you next come up with!

update soon please XD

the lover of edward cullen
small punk chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Please update soon! :D i loved the movie and i remember bombarding my mom with questions about Wolfman the book lol
Werewolves Are Very Real chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Thanks for the credit!And... a nightmarish ,a truly great fanfiction...please pdate soon.
WolfmanRocks chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Very nice. The story is very well written, and I especially look forward when Lawrence's reality blends with his inner torment from you. Excellent work.
Werewolves Are Very Real chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
A true update writing very great detail.