Reviews for Ice Drops
Fangirl218 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*sniffle* i just wanna give near a big hug! i wish i could just tell him its alright. like parents do when ur first pet dies and your sprawled out on your bed and your mom or dad strokes your hair and comforts you. gasp! i think ive just been inspired! wow, your good miss Sarifina Filth :D

loved the one-shot! you're a talented writer!

-L
SkipThisPartAndCallMeRyu chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very good.

(wow, that's my brilliant review...)
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow! I liked this fanfic. I'm glad how well you managed to express Near having emotion. I like L waaaaay better but this is good. C:
OzmeoTree chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great fic. I really loved it. I didn't like Near much at the beginning, and I still don't, but I think you captured him really well.
DarkMarionette182 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
awwwwww! ur just made me even more depressed...for someone who hates Near's gut (i, on the other hand, love him) U really do know How to make a near-centric fanfic! You have my respect! Props!
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Honestly? I couldn't stand Near when he first showed up. But the little guy sort of grows on you, ya' know? He's actually one of my favorite characters now.

Anyway, about your actual fic. Personally, I enjoyed it very much. The part about Near not remembering what it felt like to cry just broke my heart. :( Poor little dude. Someone should go and hug him. Yes, that's what I'll do now. *Goes off to hug Near.* There. All better. :)

Thanks for the great read!

-Eggy