Reviews for I Trust You
Zute chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Great story! I was really scared as I read the second to the last paragraph, he just seemed like he was teetering on the brink of killing her the entire time.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It was cute. A bit stilted at times, but it still worked fairly well. Zevran occasionally seemed to be a bit OOC, such as with the hesitation about killing her, which he had absolutely no intention of doing at least until the Landsmeet.

The idea was cute though, and it is a nice, amusing piece.
Sizzia chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved this one shot. It also stayed in character. I always find that Zevran is one of the harder companions to write and in this one shot, I think you have done so beautifully. Also loved that you fleshed out Tamlen's death. Always found the reactions to his death bizarre. I think I got to spoiled with the emotions Bioware presented in the game, and feel sad when they choose not to do so in some situations.

That's why I love fanfiction :)
Servatia chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hmmm, not torturing Zev out of his wits for a change then? .. Sweet ... And it would be fun to know if there's a point in the game where Zev knows for himself he won't hurt the Warden. Yes, there's that point where you see he won't (or would, for that matter), but I never bought that he isn't planning anything when first you take him with you. Nice way to look at it.
Yuki no Hana Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010