Reviews for Caught!
itasasu882 chapter 1 . 5/29
This was absolutely amazing! I love your writing style so much and the way you portrayed Hope 3
Norami chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I... just... loved it!
asdfgasdfgasdf omg /

Thanks for feeding the fandom! ;A;
Kei chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh my, you're so awesome! I'd love this story, really! Wanna make a sequel? I hope so! *-*
Bree chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Firstly, now I'm intrigued and very curious to read a fic from you about lightning inadvertently walking in on snow masterbating. Especially if he was fantasizing about her and moaning her name. That'd be just deliciously and hilariously awkward! XD

Anyway at first i wasn't sure with this fic, but since you write extremely well, it was a good read. I really loathe and despise Hope (all thanks to your 'Hero's Charge' and 'Misdirection' fics: they're SOO f'ing good!), but in this fic with snow, Hope's innocence was tender. Snow was sweet, plus who doesn't love a shirtless snow? Lightning sure does though ;)
serah good girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
OH MY GOSH! SO UNBELIEVEABLE! but hot!
O chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
HOT. 10/10
Ramzel chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it! 3
UlquiorraRoxx chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh my goodness...this was just...amazing. Plot, the ways they interacted, etc, everything was perfectly written in place. I think I love you xD But seriosly continue making more SnowxHope fics. The world needs it and god knows I do haha. You are awesome and keep on updating! :D
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This deserves way more reviews; it's very VERY good!
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OMG YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS! :) This was my prompt :)) Yay. I loved this fic so much. Great job!

- Aeris
Radical Ecstasy chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow, that was awkwardly hot honestly. I'm not a HxS girl but my god that was well written...

I'mma go... take a shower, or something... think about this thing you've presented to me.. xDD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow. That's all I can say.

Pairing? Snow X Hope: 10/10

Innocence Factor - Hope: 10/10

GREAT TITLE: 10/10

Shyness Factor - Hope: 10/10

SMUT OMG YOU INCLUDED IT!: 11/10

Hmm...a very graphic image comes to mind when reading this story. Hell, this story turned me on. When you get stiff from reading words, then you fucking know it's good sex.

Great job. It didn't appear rushed at all. One of my personal favorites, and I love your detailed descriptions. I also love your Hope. He's so cute and adorable and lovable and now I'm never gonna be able to play the game without thinking about this pairing ever ever ever again.

You really outdid yourself, giving us a luscious tale over a masturbation session that turned out into a wondrous fuck between the hottest guy in FFXIII (HOPE) and the coolest.

You made me cry out of joy. I love you for this story. Keep on writing...lol.
Geovanni Eklipz chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
yummy...definatly notbad at all...i likie 5 stars
Shadow of Intent chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
thats hot. nice job xD
AcidKorean chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is really good ! :3 Wanna write a sequel? That would be amazing ;D Or another fic with this pairing would be good too I love your writing style by the way (: