Reviews for Moonlight Fangs
shl chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I hope you update again
sarah chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
plz update...i want to know more and plz do it soon!
Jenbanks71 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I hope you continue soon..! :( You kind of left me with a cliff hanger
becky chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
wait thats it i want more
Selonianth chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
decent so far but you need a beta
hailey-b7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
MORE MORE MORE! . ! love the story! update sooooooooon! :) love-30stm
makeshiftdraco chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This definitely has potential. I would definitely suggest finding another pair of eyes just to proofread chapters for you. There were quite a few grammar errors which appeared to just be typos, and it can be hard to catch those on your own so a fresh perspective can be really helpful. Also, another reader can give you input on other aspects of the story like characterization and plot and other elements that will expand with future chapters.
MoonGuardianLuna chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Over the years I have read a large number of stories based on Annette Curtis Klause’s young adult novel BLOOD AND CHOLOCATE. I am forced to say that of all of the writers you have shown the most promise. You wrote a story that short, simple, and alluring. It did not threaten to be complicated and confusing or dramatic. You wrote story that could easily be added to – if you wanted – but that could stand on its own. I adored it. I will be looking for more stories written by you in the future.
Luce chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Loved it :)
bookbabydoll13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ok This was EXCELENT! If you don"t write more i may very well come and get you (JK). Awsome Work!