Reviews for HECATOMB
Katydid43 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
A very good question indeed! What on earth could be worse than Lucifer? I believe this one screams, "I want the title, Cliffhanger Queen"! How could you leave us hanging like that? LOL! Really nicely done!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Oh dear! That must have been horrible. :

Glad they all got out of there safely. Be interesting to see how they deal with this.

Loved it. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
The last line was just like Sam

I liked it xDD That was intense even thought that was short.

Kisses and see you around O/

Rosetta
Supernoodle chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
What is worse?

Tell us?
Tuppence chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Aw I love the Winchester sibling love! Worse than Lucifer? I'm sorely tempted to drop Pamela Anderson's but surely she wouldn't do that sort of carnage...unless they insulted her plastics or something, right?

It's a shame you won't be continuing with this (as the Fin suggests) because I'd be intrigued to know what could be worse than Lucifer.

Very well written though, and it's impressive you managed to keep the writing so concise.

Tuppence chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Hahaha Dessert? Oh Deany...you think so off-centre. And surely hunters would be more like main meal, with normal people being starters...not sure what the desserts would be. Chocolates?

I love the "Sam and Bobby stared at him oddly" line - hilarious! Just hilarious!

Although I am curious to know what this is and what they'll do about it.

I liked the different usage of safe in this one - very creative!

Edina Clouds chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
very nice trilogy Vanessa - hope you're going to continue this one

Viv
Tuppence chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ooh, nice use of the word "safe", going for something quite off-centre. Is Hecatomb anything to do with Hecate by any chance? I just wondered.

Well written... I liked the line about the varying degrees of horror - I can imagine some devil-may-care part of Dean thinking "Cool...carnage"!

Carol chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Come on, you can't end it there!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
OMG! AWESOMELY ended there hun!

incredible stuff!
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
now THIS is a story I want a full non100words story for what happens next! :D
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
As Sam said "What the hell can be worse than Lucifer?"
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
OMG just what is affecting Dean, causing Sam and Bobby to drag him from the house? With the smell of sulphur it could be demonic.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Interesting - wonder what monster they are up against?
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Aw holy... this was perfect! Loved every incredible 100-word-chapter, and has someone here already mentioned it? GIMME MORE please - this is flesh and bones to a really thrilling story, just - let's say: 20.000 words or so? Or less, since they are so intense written by you :-) Everyone is absolutely in character - and I loved Bobby, scared and grumpy!

Kudos!

And thanks - many of them :-)

Kate