Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
AWWW RUSAME
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 2 . 6/6
Kesese greedy aren't I?
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 6/6
Lmao America, you're something else.
Holy guacamole this is probably one of this best fanfictions I've read i can't breath
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Omfg lmao I can't HAHAHA
Nerds-Of-Alchemy chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Love this story! I've read it so many times!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
So I can't log in right now, but I seriously need to review this. I am SomethingMoreQ, and I am absolutely intrigued by this story.
In the first two sentences, you had me frowning, and then four paragraphs later, you had be laughing. Then cringing. Then smiling.I have read many variations on the whole 'Russia kidnaps America', but you have out on a spin that I would never expect. You are a brilliant writer and I look forward to reading more.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Able to log in now, by the way.
This...this is crack. I can see that now. But...wow. Expertly written crack. Beautiful crack. Fabulous crack. Prussia-awesome crack. I mean, the writing, now that I'm reading closer, is a bit simplistic, but there's nothing wrong with that. And I have not noticed any spelling or grammar errors. Kudos to you.
MarukaiteWeeaboo chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
I need more. This can't end here! Please continue this cracktastic stroy.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
..oh, America.
GamerGirl00 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
I love this story! This may sound weird, but where's the smut scene huh? Anyway, This one of my favorite's!
andrae chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
this is awesome-sauce make more please?
BlackNoblesse chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
ooooooo I want to see them try to lie their way out of this one!
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
OK two things: i really love this story and what happens if America gets wasted? I really want to see the results!