Reviews for Basically Complicated
gimmeachancetofly chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Haha this has a really great mix of humor, drama, and romance! I'm really liking it!
lunar chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I'd sign in but I already gave a review so...

ANYWAY super glad Jace is alright. I read to things were my favorite lead males dies so yah for Magnus. Maia doesn't get a lot of screen(page?)time in the books but you make her very interesting character.

Okay the only thing is even if Simon and Izzy aren't engaged yet they are dating, right? So when they're both there they should interact, right? I don't know, just saying.

And anyway, can't wait for Maia to confront Simon :D

~Lunar (again)
lunareclipse3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Um, you put the same chapter up twice. Whatever, I read it twice

lunareclipse3 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Yes! I mean no! I mean yes! I mean no! I mean- whatever, I just love Jace getting hurt. Not so invincible now are we, my blonde godly friend.

Anywho, great story. I'd like to see how this will become Simai. And Maia and Clary's relationship is great, too.

RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Great story! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that twilight was brought up, but still a great story and I look forward to the next chapter!
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hmm. Not bad, considering the other stories in this forum. I look forward to reading your continuation.
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Mwahaha.

It's an excellent story, one I'd like to continue reading, and one very much like the one I'm writing now :) .

The only part that I don't get is Clary and Maia being friends. If I recall Clary didn't like Maia. Oh well, things can change. Everything else is great, great start.

Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was a cute chapter,

I wanted to tell you also that you forgot your disclaimer.

Anyways, can't wait till the next chapter.