Reviews for Sometimes
Jane's Mockingjay chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww. I absolutely loved this, especially the poem. I'm working on convincing myself that she's not actually dead, something like this happened, and she and Jack are currently living out the happy ending they both deserve.

Anyway, the story is totally brilliant, and the poem is beautiful!
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved it. It was angsty and cute and sweet. I especially loved the poem. I was wondering where you found that little gem, and the realized about half-way through, it must be original. Great job on the awesome poem! Great job on the fic. Wish we could have seen it! :o)
Alice Esther chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved it. :)
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved it! Nice work
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
AWWWWWWWW!

BEST story I've read in a LONG time! I can totally picture this, and only wish that it happened!

Thank you so much for writing this and PLEASE keep up the good work! :D
alittlethingcalledhope chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow! That was so cute! I love your ending! Wayy better than the actually finale :) Thanks a lot for sharing, this is really good :)
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hey! Definitely been too long since I've seen your stuff. ;)

This was great! I love your oneshots, they're always so powerful. :D I would say, 'I should watch this show!' But I know it's over now, so I suppose I'm a bit, well, LATE. Heh.

How have you been? How was graduation? You're done with HIGHSCHOOL! YAY YOU! I missed my last day of school due to a badly infected cat bite, lol. (what else would you expect from me? it's a tradition.)

Again, this was amazing. LOVE your writing, as always.

-Dots
pinkangelxoxo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awwwwww. how I wish that's how it ended... Loved it.!