Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
The ending was precious- I about cried
my name is sam no.33 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
omg so cute! absolutly loved it ... your writing is fantastic btw
guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Aww Sammy is too cute! Though i am very disappointed he ruined Spashley sexy time lol. Anyways, this was a great fic but i can't believe you ended it there! There needs to be a sequel that's all happiness and laughter! Or at the very least an epilogue. :'( Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best! :D
oOYuuOo chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
That was.. unexpected.

I really like this! I enjoyed reading your story!

Thank you for it! :3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
wow. okay i totally loved this, which comes as no surprise because what story of yours haven't i loved-i'm actually beating myself up for not finding you and your awesome work sooner...so it was perfect-the heart-wrenching arguments-the suppression of emotions it seemed very real and raw-and of course i'm happy that all was resolved but it wouldn't hurt to add just another chapter...say a few months later to see how they're doing also some "action" between them wouldn't be a problem either, just saying. And if i had more than two thumbs they'd be all up for this :))
spashley12 chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Awwww that was the sweetest thing ever!
DonHare chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Just wanted to tell you how much i loved this story, I was a little worried about the storyline to start with but it was amazing! Thanks
cashmerebonz chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Wow! This is so funny and so heart warming! I'm literally crying when Ashley confess her feelings to Spencer! Nice story! ;)
Ade77 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Hi, I have just finished reading this story and I like it a lot. I love the first chapters where I had to laugh when reading the stories how they met and how Ash was meeting the family. Nice ending and nice idea of the therapy. Will read your other stories as well.
Pandora007 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Ive finished read this fic today.. im really glad that i found it.. it was a great one.. will read more of you soon.. thanks
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Well, let me just say that I'm liking Dick. Haha, great first chapter.
LoveAsh87 chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
i finally am back that was such an amazin endin i have loved every moment of this story & im glad spashley is back i would hope u would do a sequel of this story cuz i would love 2 see spashley & sammy and a passion spashley love makin scene...PMS NOW!
son145 chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
This story was so cute! I absolutely loved it haha I was laughing through the whole thing!
MeekoTown chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
very good story
Nighthawk88 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Loved it! From beginning to end, it was brilliant. Dick was also awesome, and I loved Spashley's little revenge on him. However... a marketing genius, Dick is NOT. lol.