Reviews for What he Does to Me
Love it!
Silver Elixir wolf moon chapter 1 . 1/15
This story was so kawaii! I wish there were more fanfics with these two pairings. I just love how Hopper is pissed about how he feels for Flik! Just admit it u idiot Hopper u love him! Lmao to cuz I'm watching it's a bugs life right now! Love ur story and hope to read more from you!
Noah chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Not bad ;)
guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Not bad :)
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is amazing! Flik is my fav bug and the way you wrote him being all defiant was perfect. Hopper was amazing as well. His wired crazy obsession with Flik was perfectly written, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hate it. R u gay or something?
Midorigirl35 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
like? nope Love LOVE this is so cute :D when I watched the movie again I saw this pairing and wanted to read it and I'm happy you write this *hugs*
BloodyWolf83 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really liked it -
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
thats weird! hopper and flik are not gay! besides, hopper's evil!
Pinophyta chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
What an interesting character study. I think you wrote a spot-on Hopper, and added the slashy side just perfectly.

Lol, "A bug's life" slash. I can't fight it, slash can be found everywhere. And I don't always like hero/villain pairings, but this time I do. Like I said, the way you wrote him was kinda believable. And cruel, without going too far (which I think is important when writing villains, specially romantic stuff)

Anyway, I applaud you. It's nice finding slashfiction in unusual places, specially when it's well written like this.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was wonderful! Thanks for writing this, it's really great!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hI!

THIS IS GOOD!

HEEHEE, HOPPER LIKES FLICK BUT ALSO HATES THAT HE OUTDOES HIM WITH HIS PLANS OF CAPTURING HIM!

I LIKE THE ENDING! CUZ EVEN IF HE DIES, HE'LL STILL TRY TO HAVE HIM. :)

I like this pairing! Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
Bi Gay Straight Who Cares chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I LOVED this story. Thanks so much for publishing this! I have been looking for this pairing since the movie came out.