Reviews for What he Does to Me
Not bad ;)
guest chapter 1 . 4/27
Not bad :)
merlinfrostG chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is amazing! Flik is my fav bug and the way you wrote him being all defiant was perfect. Hopper was amazing as well. His wired crazy obsession with Flik was perfectly written, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hate it. R u gay or something?
Midorigirl35 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
like? nope Love LOVE this is so cute :D when I watched the movie again I saw this pairing and wanted to read it and I'm happy you write this *hugs*
BloodyWolf83 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really liked it -
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
thats weird! hopper and flik are not gay! besides, hopper's evil!
Pinophyta chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
What an interesting character study. I think you wrote a spot-on Hopper, and added the slashy side just perfectly.

Lol, "A bug's life" slash. I can't fight it, slash can be found everywhere. And I don't always like hero/villain pairings, but this time I do. Like I said, the way you wrote him was kinda believable. And cruel, without going too far (which I think is important when writing villains, specially romantic stuff)

Anyway, I applaud you. It's nice finding slashfiction in unusual places, specially when it's well written like this.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was wonderful! Thanks for writing this, it's really great!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hI!

THIS IS GOOD!

HEEHEE, HOPPER LIKES FLICK BUT ALSO HATES THAT HE OUTDOES HIM WITH HIS PLANS OF CAPTURING HIM!

I LIKE THE ENDING! CUZ EVEN IF HE DIES, HE'LL STILL TRY TO HAVE HIM. :)

I like this pairing! Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
Bi Gay Straight Who Cares chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I LOVED this story. Thanks so much for publishing this! I have been looking for this pairing since the movie came out.
Draco09 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So, here I am after watching Prep & Landing on ABC (since the voice of Wayne kept reminding me of FLIK goddamnit DX), and I search for stories from A Bug's Life to fulfill the nostalgia and laziness to just re-watch the movie. And then I came upon this.

All I can say is... I LOVE YOU 8D This just made my night. Great story 3
Lalaith12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
No. No. No. I can't read about how my most hated character wishes to torture my fav Disney character till mental breakdown! *huggles Flik protectively,shaking fist at Hopper at the same time* If you plan on next chapter,then have darned brainless tug stay away from Flik!
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oi. Nice to see that Im not the only one out there who slashes BUGS.

Well done!