Reviews for To Give Comfort
1sunfun chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
LIElee chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
What happens next? O_o!
Please update this fic…. I am dying to know what happens next! I hope Gideon gets his rear end kicked for leaving poor Spencer! I hated the way he just left him…
Please post a new chapter soon (pretty please with a cherry on top!)
lovedrreid chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
yayy! I like this. Please, more. More More MOre. Please!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I just adored this, I just love their relationship, write more soon :)
Nagener chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Talk about heart-wrenching. I've always wanted to see someone else's version on how he handled Gideon's leaving and the link between it and his father's abandonment. It's interesting how you've shown Gideon's departure effecting his drug usage.

It's good to see Hotch in this role, doing for him what no other male in his life had. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Aw! This is so sweet...I really like this so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
santeelah chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Aw, I love this! I'm such a big fan of the Hotch/Reid relationship, and always felt that Gideon's departure did affect Reid more than they let on. Plus, Hotch has such a soft spot for Reid. You've captured all that very well and I can't wait to read more.
donttouch chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I think I'm gonna like this :D
pangasius chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Awww that was cute ! I can't wait to read more !
the-vampire-act chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I wish CM would tell us the ACTUAL reason Spenceys afraid of the dark! Ah well. I liked this story!

Update soon?
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Excellent first chapter. I absolutely love this:

"Spencer, what happened?"

"He left me." The boy whispered.

I can't wait to read more!
SayidRocks chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I'd like to know why he's still afraid of the dark myself.

Loved the bit at the end about Garcia loving a picture...

Good start!
Green Penguin chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
wow. just wow. what a start. i can't wait for more, because this is good stuff. keep it up!
ReadSleepWriteLive chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Please update soon! This story is really great and I'm actually so excited to read it! I just started a new story actually, and I hate to advertise in a review haha, but I actually am looking for a beta reader. If you're interested, could you let me know? Back to your story: Great job. I really like Hotch's character in this story, even though he is a little OOC, it's nice to see this side of him. There isn't much more to say but it's gnarly! Haha don't mind my lingo. Are you anticipating on making many chapters? I would certainly read them, good luck, and please update soon!

And if you could let me know if you can beta? Thanks :)

SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
GODDAMN I WISH THIS REALLY HAPPENED IN THE SHOW! and SPENCER! just because Hotch said he knew about the dilaudid and he would help doesn't mean its ok to continue using! *wags finger* naughtynaughty.