Reviews for Statuesque
Loved this!
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my cries! /sweet
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great little one-shot. Loved it.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I thought I was going to be utterly heartbroken, and then, well, thank God for that last line! Anyways, this was a really well done piece and, as really well done pieces usually do, it left me longing for more and wishing it was longer! Great job! And I wouldn't mind reading a sequel or second chapter. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. ;)
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Short and sweet and beautifully phrased. :)

Perfect last line!

Well done!
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Lovely story. I enjoyed the quiet tone and the way you managed to convey a sense of tension. It ended quite well, but I wouldn't be against you if you decided to add more. ;)

Cheers!

~RV
tidvis chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Yeah, this was really great. Kind of short, but that's not a bad think. It makes me curious to know more about Sev's and Hermione's friendship; it seems special.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
AAHH! This was gorgeous. I feel all tearful now. Really beautiful!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*Let's out a breath*

Thank Merlin she stopped.
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Nice story!
Nanchih chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hermione ought to know - anyone who sets a choice like that is the one who should lose it. There may be exceptions, but this isn't one of them. Doesn't matter if this is romanticism or an odd friendship that never goes further.
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was so beautiful. The flow was spectacular, the emotions were projected perfectly, and the last lines were just...breathtaking.

Thank you for your masterpiece. ;)
sasha2010 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awwwwweee I love this! Wish you would continue!