Reviews for The Minions Before the Lord
Whispatchet chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I didn't read a lot of this chapter because of the formatting. I will suggest coming in and formatting this chapter so it is not a giant wall of text. :)

If you would like some help doing so, I'm a Beta Reader, so, I'm more than happy to help you out if you want it.
Lordriochi chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Could you make a chapter with the Blue minions?
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Great story so far. I think the green minion perspective is taking away from the story at this point. I don't see how it factors in besides laying down background for the game.
vincent1875 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Your story could use some scene breakers. Still interesting if short with the addition of other hives.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Still interesting.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Interesting so far. I decided to see if any good stories had been written as I'm playing it through again and yours caught my eye.
Ember Filled Mist chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
You've got good ideas and the sections are pretty easy to find, but I would use something that shows POV change- it was a little confusing. Still, can't wait for the next chapter.
Ember Filled Mist chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Nice chapter! I really do love the names in this... xD Hope to read another one soon!
Ember Filled Mist chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I really like this! I always wondered what their lives were like before the Overlords... I'm glad someone decided to write about this... Can't wait to see how Gillen and the past 'imps' react.