Reviews for Secrets
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is good! It seems to be abandoned, but please think about continuing it!
cherryb0mb chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Holy SH*t. thats nicee... so many questions... So much suspense... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Is like the luke mentioned here THE luke? or just with the same name?
Cocococo.Bells chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Nice topic. Unique.

But,

Luke? As in, Luke Castellan?
LoireLoa chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Mwahahahahaha! All I could think after reading that last line was "You killed my father!" "No Luke, I AM you father!"
storm-brain chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This story has been nominated for the Verita award.

The nominator said: One of the most original ideas with twists and turns.

For more information see fanmortals dot webs dot com.

QK

Storm
Shinigami chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
IF Percy's older brother turns out to be Luke-Sally really should have had insisted that Luke go to people that would actually love and take care of him! I read the books, and even if this is an AU-the fact that Luke ran away from his home is telling...
percabeth777 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Well written chapter. I liked the writing style and Percy's commentary.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
StarofCalamity chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
:o

Hang on, is "Luke Reese", Luke Castellan? And if so then that means that Luke tried to kill his brother o_O

Really good

Update soon
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You're back! You're back! You're back! XD

Sorry, but this is definitely one of the better points of my day. :)

I like the concept. Very intriguing. I can't wait for more.

Nice characterization. Percy was a little less sarcastic than I would expect, but that's fine. It's still interesting.

And you have a plot. GOd, I'd kill to actually have a plot for once.

Musafreen :)
Hadley Rose chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Interesting idea! You really seem to have Percy's character down. It'll be interesting to find out who Percy's sibling is and if their a demigod or not.
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I'm thinking,did Percy have a twin?

Anyway, I think it would be cool if Percy himself was the adopted one (and either wasn't actually a demi-god but a proper one or had a birth mother who was completely different etc)

update soon
percabeth777 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very nice. I liked this a lot. You nailed percy's character and I really loved ur writing style. You did a great job showing a realistic side of percy's mortal life and you also did rachel's character justice aswell as percy's mom. Loved the dialogue in the classroom.

This seems like a really good plot Idea and I think it has potential. Can't wait for the update next Sunday. Hmmm...why do I have a feeling percy's half brother is going to be Luke? Again, this was great.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Not bad! Keep working on it!