Reviews for Mulan Rewrite
TrinityGme chapter 1 . 2/24
um, the spelling wasnt really good, but it was neat
Write more! Um maybe you could do a little chu xping and then Shanghai finds out and then chu and shang square off without ping knowing and then it could be ping x shang .
Ironic Obsession chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Great story, I love how its got so many twists. Pretty please continue, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
ann chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
this is really good! i look forward to the next chapter!
KitsuneQueen chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I love what you're trying to do here, but it's been a very long time since your last update. Other people are going to start doin the exact same thing, but thank you for writing this anyway. It would be amazing to see this story finished though.
BookwormI chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this
username chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I'm confused. Aren't samurai and ninjas Japanese?
Gali chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Heehee this is good! Oh yah remember when he pulls ping in after she just ever killedyone with her staff? Heehee what about something happening there? ;)
artemis 5678 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Please continue writing this story before I pull my hair out.
Mulan Rules chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Will you please continue this story? I have been waiting for an update since the last one and would greatly appreciate if you consider continuing this story! :)
AnonIsAnon chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I love this,
please update asap
Shotabri chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Please please finish this! It's amazing and the best thing I've ever read! I'm a writer myself and writer to writer- this Is amazing and I'd give anything to read the rest when you finish-Shotabri
CR3ATIVARTZ chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
This chapter was great. :3 I don't really have any ideas for the training... (Well, maybe someone could start watching Ping and notice that he has a nice ass or something)... But maybe there could be a little swimming situation..? Anyway, I'll keep reading this story! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Please update! And are you planning for anything relationship wise to happen between Shang and Ping?
Sleepy Sheppard chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Why did you not finish it
It was turning out ssooo good
Please continue