Reviews for Mulan Rewrite
yaoiluver4life chapter 5 . 9/27
I'm so happy you updated this story! Hope to see more chapters soon :)
Pleaseeeee continue soon!
SkyiMello chapter 5 . 9/25
Omg! I'm so happy you updates :) I love this fic and I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 7 . 5/14
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BUT I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! *sobbing*
JayRyan98 chapter 7 . 3/19
Hello, I am interested in adopting this story. I do have other stories I am working on, but if you can't find anyone else, I'm always here. I'm a historical nut and just watched Mulan again, so it's fresh in my mind.

-Matt
The Little Chibi chapter 7 . 3/19
Oh well, you had a good run of things.
Executioners Hood chapter 7 . 3/14
You had a good run, hopefully one day in the future, even 50 years from now maybe the spark will ignite once more. Writers are like Phoenix's, we never really fade away.
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 7 . 3/13
Awww, Ok. I hope you come back to writing someday, but I get what you mean. I can't really get the same joy out of writing as I do Drawing or Gaming. Hope you find whatever it is you're looking for! And Good luck! /\ /\
. _
/ \ / /

/ \
\ / /
( U U )
Princesa andrmeda chapter 7 . 3/13
Hey, is adoption some sort of rewrite thing? Because I'm interested in doing so, erm, that is if no one has gotten the permission yet.

Hope you have a good day.

Matane!
Jester chapter 6 . 2/21
I hope you continue with this! I look forward to read more :D
Wheeee chapter 6 . 2/14
I hope you update this sometime soon..
Lucil chapter 6 . 1/23
CurlyOz chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
I've been wanting to read a story like this forever thank you! Keep up the good work, and you're awesome:)
She the Fallen chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I love this. ..please write more! I woke up after dreaming of a male Mulan and went to see if I could find one, and I did!
CurbysNephew chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Hey ) This is really good, and I've had a thought. Do you want to collaborate with me on finishing this project? You can refer to my stories to see if you like my writing style. This is a fic I really feel inspired to get involved in if I can, and I'm writing up some things to show you if you think you'd want to collaborate.