Reviews for Falling in the Dark
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I loved this! It was very entertaining and kept me rivited. More please?!
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Alsome story
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, that was really good. I was completely caught off guard when EPOV's came up. Totally hot! You hit another one "out of the park". Well done...keep it up, girl.

LauraLeigh

onceobsessedffreader chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Damn, that twist was amazing! I didn't even think about Bella being the vamp...guess that was kind of the point though huh? Lol. Really enjoyed this, just like I have all your work :)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I was told this is a MUST READ so here I am, I have to say I so thought the first bit was from EPOV not Bella's you so had me.

Wow that was, and for a first vampire you did an awesome job.
tds88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oooo this story was fan-freaking-tastic! I greedily want more...give me give me. *deep breath*

OK I'm better now. Wow I loved this. I was completely taken off guard when it was Bella that was hunting in the beginning. I'm so used to reading Edward as the dark broody vamp that I wasn't even thinking that it could be anyone else.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I like it! Nothing like out of control vamp lovin.
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
OMG! I really liked this one a lot. I was totally expecting the person in the beginning to be Edward...then when she introduced herself as Bella I was like...Holy shit! Awesome! lol. Anywho...wonderful job. :)

marriedmyedward :)
Rosie79 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love your story. I do wish it was multi-chapter