Reviews for Sons of Ra
Akayuki Novak chapter 26 . 4/25
I am beyond happy with this fic. It's well written, there's a plot, the characters aren't cardboard cut-outs, and you've been keeping with what happened as far as any of us know. So, naturally, I scroll up to see when was the last time this was updated... four years... I want more... T.T
isis424 chapter 26 . 4/14
MORE!(*w*)
Sophie chapter 5 . 3/15
"Angry Harry Airline", lol
Wait a minute... "Tongue" is the same for "language" ? I though it is the organ ?
Lady Nature chapter 6 . 2/15
Pharaohs Sorcerer is a cool card
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 2/15
Winged Dragon of Ra or Chaos Commander Magician, Silent Magician is my favorite in this group but I like the other two for harry as well
jupimako chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for the resolution in 25/26. If you'd stopped before those chapters were posted I would have been really upset. You got me emotionally invested in your story. I wish that there was more, but it was totally worth the read. You have so many interesting characters and a great plot. Here is to hoping for an update someday.
jupimako chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I'm really really really enjoying this!
JIMIRMA chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Wow, just WOW. Very realistic and interesting cross. This is the first cross I ever read that’s so heavily concentrated on the past of the yugioh world. Somehow I think that a threesome would be nice, between the King, Harry and the Thief. The kingy is nice and all, but the thief is the one who really understands his problems.
Phantom Feline chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
I can honestly say that even if this story never updates again, it would have still been worth the time reading it, and worth going back for another read sometime in the future.

The character development is wondrous, the drama is at points enough to make one shiver with anxiety, and the moments of humor and fluff make it all the sweeter. Overall, a wonderful bit of fiction.

Thank you very much for putting this out there; you can bet that this will be one of the fics that is in my 'read again in a few months' rotation.

(Also, if you haven't seen/don't know/are even still around the internet: esama is posting again, on Archive of Our Own; they put King's Jackal back up *heart*)
Sevvus chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
please tell me the unshakable trust is back? at least for Atem, the court doesn't seem that great to me at the moment...
Akefia needs to back the fuck up lol though he is a sexy beast as well, he needs to get his own man..

Though I was wondering do you plan for harry to see his old life again or is it like permanently out of the story?

Other then that... BLOODY FANTASTIC cant wait for mohhrrrrrre
belladu57 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Very good
Nagilover4ever chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
Love it. Update soon.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
Interesting I hope you will continue the story otherwise it would be a pity for a good story not yet to end and put us reader in torture for waiting on the next chapter.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my gosh! Harry Potter x Time Travel x Crossover - adventure type story...combines like all my favorite categories to read about :) Hope this is good!
jgood27 chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update