Reviews for Sons of Ra
Noxy the Proxy chapter 26 . 6/17
...Interesting. I do wonder what happens next. Do events play out as they do in the anime? That Harry some how ends up in the future while Atem is locked away in the puzzle? Or no?
MattKennedy chapter 26 . 6/7
Cool story! Love the idea behind it, and hope that if you ever continue it that you incorporate more of the impact of Harry being one of Ra's Chosen. :D And even if there's a lot left unsaid in the story, at least this is a good note for it to have ended (hopefully only temporarily) on.
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 26 . 6/2
this is so wonderful and I would so love to read more of this please keep it up.
taintedxwings chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
I really like your characterizations! Harry's responses are in character and I love his interactions with Atem. Can't wait to see their relationship develop! The interludes are a nice glimpse into the character's feelings. I mainly like them for Atem's views on Harry haha~ Is Akefia angry (at the end of chapter 25) cause he's jealous (did he develop any feelings?) or because he lost his foothold in seducing Harry to his side? Also, will this ever go into the modern world (with Yugi, dueling, etc) or will it just stay in Ancient Egypt? Can't wait for next update~
Serenity4821 chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
Update please, this story is awesome
BabyGhost123 chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
I personally really enjoyed this story and the drama and unrequited love...I thought that Harry would some way feel love for the King but I guess I was wrong...I can't wait for the next chapter to come when it comes anyways, good read
Akayuki Novak chapter 26 . 4/25/2015
I am beyond happy with this fic. It's well written, there's a plot, the characters aren't cardboard cut-outs, and you've been keeping with what happened as far as any of us know. So, naturally, I scroll up to see when was the last time this was updated... four years... I want more... T.T
isis424 chapter 26 . 4/14/2015
MORE!(*w*)
Sophie chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
"Angry Harry Airline", lol
Wait a minute... "Tongue" is the same for "language" ? I though it is the organ ?
Lady Nature chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
Pharaohs Sorcerer is a cool card
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Winged Dragon of Ra or Chaos Commander Magician, Silent Magician is my favorite in this group but I like the other two for harry as well
jupimako chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for the resolution in 25/26. If you'd stopped before those chapters were posted I would have been really upset. You got me emotionally invested in your story. I wish that there was more, but it was totally worth the read. You have so many interesting characters and a great plot. Here is to hoping for an update someday.
jupimako chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I'm really really really enjoying this!
JIMIRMA chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Wow, just WOW. Very realistic and interesting cross. This is the first cross I ever read that’s so heavily concentrated on the past of the yugioh world. Somehow I think that a threesome would be nice, between the King, Harry and the Thief. The kingy is nice and all, but the thief is the one who really understands his problems.
Phantom Feline chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
I can honestly say that even if this story never updates again, it would have still been worth the time reading it, and worth going back for another read sometime in the future.

The character development is wondrous, the drama is at points enough to make one shiver with anxiety, and the moments of humor and fluff make it all the sweeter. Overall, a wonderful bit of fiction.

Thank you very much for putting this out there; you can bet that this will be one of the fics that is in my 'read again in a few months' rotation.

(Also, if you haven't seen/don't know/are even still around the internet: esama is posting again, on Archive of Our Own; they put King's Jackal back up *heart*)