Reviews for Sons of Ra
i know im late but, Ra
NightFreak8823 chapter 25 . 4/30
Please update this it really should be continued
ShadowWolf626 chapter 26 . 3/11
this is absolutely incredible, fantasic. this is so well done just amazing. I love it, and can't wait for more, I am interested in how this will progress.
XD
Oh Harry, only you. So very you.
Yeah, I can't think of a more appropriate time for Harry to do his impossible thing and summon his Ka by accident, except things that would likely be too late. Someone ought to be trying to explain things like Mahaad had been teaching but hadn't gotten to, now that he has, after all, and that's important stuff.
Still so sad~!
XD
NightFreak8823 chapter 26 . 2/6
Plz continue this is really good I've been looking for Harry/Atem fanfics for awhile and it would be awful for this story to not continue
Halatia Artemis Louise Potter chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
Hey! I really suck at reviews, so I'll just say this: I love this story, and hope you continue it soon!
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD! I really hope you can continue this :D!
KatalinaCipher1 chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
I love this! Please continue! :D
YamiFix chapter 26 . 9/24/2016
Oh please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story! I have fallen in love with it! I'm curious as to what would happen if harry got sent back unwillingly, and ends up meeting Yugi and the Pharoh(who's in the puzzle). What would happen!?
Noxy the Proxy chapter 26 . 6/17/2016
...Interesting. I do wonder what happens next. Do events play out as they do in the anime? That Harry some how ends up in the future while Atem is locked away in the puzzle? Or no?
MattKennedy chapter 26 . 6/7/2016
Cool story! Love the idea behind it, and hope that if you ever continue it that you incorporate more of the impact of Harry being one of Ra's Chosen. :D And even if there's a lot left unsaid in the story, at least this is a good note for it to have ended (hopefully only temporarily) on.
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 26 . 6/2/2016
this is so wonderful and I would so love to read more of this please keep it up.
taintedxwings chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
I really like your characterizations! Harry's responses are in character and I love his interactions with Atem. Can't wait to see their relationship develop! The interludes are a nice glimpse into the character's feelings. I mainly like them for Atem's views on Harry haha~ Is Akefia angry (at the end of chapter 25) cause he's jealous (did he develop any feelings?) or because he lost his foothold in seducing Harry to his side? Also, will this ever go into the modern world (with Yugi, dueling, etc) or will it just stay in Ancient Egypt? Can't wait for next update~