Reviews for In The Rain
lightmen41 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love this couple from the game, and it is a very sexy fic you made there. Thanks!
atlantamak chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this story keep it up man!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
hot sweet and well written, a lovely piece, and a pairing i was hunting, after replaying and finishing the game, love it thank you.
pelterdman chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Mastaoftheshadow has a great point there. if you ejaculate inside a womans birth canal, like Neku did, Shiki will get pregnant, It bothers me why this was not mentioned in the story. It is absolutely impossible to not get pregnant after someone ejaculated within you. So this will lead me to questions about this problem...

"Has Shiki used birth control pills before making love?"

"Hasn't Neku supposed to be wearing a condom or anything like that?"

Don't get me wrong, this is a steamy and sexy fic and I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work. A part of me wishes that I wish Lemons in fics were this sexy!
Kaith1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Well after playing the game through twice, getting the soundtrack burned into my brain, and spending endless hours of searching for pics of the game, I finally decided to turn to fanfiction for this series. That is until KH3D comes out and all the characters come back again.

I'm glad the first one I read was a GOOD fanfiction, and that it wasn't YAOI like all the other rated M fanfictions out there. I loved all the fluff and plot twisted into this awesome story!
mastaoftheshadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
"sticky fluid burst violently out of his shaft. It flooded Shiki's birth canal"

8 months later, Shiki gets pregnant!

hows that for foreshadowing! if the semen gets into a birth canal, the woman will become pregnant after 8 to 9 months. Look it up!
Kaito16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Not only was this story amazingly graphic but it had a plot to bring it all together O

You definitely have to keep writing stories like these! X3
the jester of hearts chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
ho...ly...shit that was a awsome story, and i dont just say that becase its sexy, you have a great writeing style and a great way of portraying neku and shiki, 10/10
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
'THANK YOU!' DEAR GOD WHY HAS IT TAKEN SO LONG FOR ONE OF THESE, SERIOUSLY YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY GUY TO HAVE DONE ONE OF THESE, AND I JUST CHECKED YOU ARE. WELL ONE OTHER HAD THE INTENTION BUT NEVER GOT TO THE LEMON PART, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TailCutter chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, by far this was definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. This was amazing as a oneshot and it has an amazing amount of potential to be made into an ongoing series that could last at least a few more chapters. Definitely amazing writing.