Reviews for My Spy Who Shagged Me
Allenlover2000 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Just wondering about the heart condition thing. Is that in the show or just something you added to the story. Other than that, this story is great so far. Very intriguing plot line.

Anyways, hope my question has come off as rude, I just don't know how else to write it.
Boondock Winchester chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
This is a really cute fic. A lot of the stories, the romance happens really fast. I like how this one built up. It made me all the more excited when they finally got together. X3
Dark Dancer Kayla chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Awww how sweet! Completely sickening and girly, I loved it! I was wonderring if JD would ever get the codes out of his head and I was waiting for Perry to unlock them. Nice to see he did in the end :) Great story looking forward to more.

Kayla
CosmicPudding chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
What a lovely conclusion! hopefully they fix him soon though, so he can hear & remember the few times Cox actually does admit his love.
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Wow, that story was so wonderful! I'm really happy! But also sad.. I wish there was more! TT

Well.. I guess if you're making more stories It'll all be okay! _

Thanks for the great work!
YaoiNaru chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Loved it!

You're stories are so amazing. I have no idea how you do it.

Congrats for yet another awesometacular story.

Excited for more!

Your fan forever,

/YaoiNaru\
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Mooooore!

u
CosmicPudding chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Oh no, the end already! Who else will warn me not to take candy from strangers. But I'm happy to get the climax. I would suggest adding some sort of border line in between pov changes and/or author notes.
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
Noooooo! Not a cliffhanger! -dies-

Wonderful job!
CosmicPudding chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
Do we still get another chapter this week? I hope so! looking forward to it!
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Ah! CLiffhanger! I need more!
CosmicPudding chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
What a nice cliffhanger! I'm excited for the mid-week update.
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Favorite chapter so far!
CosmicPudding chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
I'm not sure if others were impatient in waiting for intimacy, but I can appreciate waiting for this scene because the story was set and it made sense! It's nice to see them cute and happy for the moment and still themselves. eagerly waiting for more!
eternal-depths-of-emerald chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
YAY! They finally got together! Can't wait to read the next chapter!