Reviews for Sing for the past
NikoNikiLove chapter 29 . 1/2/2017
I like the story it was really good
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 9/22/2015
Uuuhh They all "randomly found eachother on the streets... Not much of an ending but i love it the story
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 9/22/2015
OMG I CRIED WHEN THEY SANG THAT SONG AND THEN NATSUME STARTED CRYING, I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOO
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 9/22/2015
LOL It clicked to them that Mikan and Natsume wrote songs for each other and that they like each other.
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
The songs Mikan sings is like another story i read and Natsume sings about his life and what happens, Its called "My happy ending"
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Wow, Hotaru and Mikan switched personalities
breesienna chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
sorry but in new stories to come can you describe what mikan looks like more? and let her have her hair down more it suits her other than that great job :)
Alert1 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
0/0 s-so CUTE, great ending! *thumbs up*
Alert1 chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Night fire or falling darkness
Alert1 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
A.T is akira tonoichi right?
Alice chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
I agree with you their Emana this makes no sense at all. How dare Akira and Ren do that! I'm a little confused.
Alice chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
Natsume and Ruka: *Stares at me waiting for a response* Well are you going to say something to us?
Me:* Looks to the ground and sighs* Gomen'nasai :( *hugs them both*\
Natsume and Ruka: Its okay

Okay now i feel embarrassed about thinking Natsume and Ruka were doing it on purpose. Should have believed them.
MIKAN! WHY DID YOU CHANGE!
Alice chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
Me:Nat-su-me Ru-Ka-Pyon *says angrily and creepily*
Natsume and Ruka: W-w-what?
Me: *Grabs a pillow and a knife* HOW DARE YOU! YOU EVIL BASTARDS! *Starts hitting them with a pillow and trying to stab them with the knife*
Natsume and Ruka: *starts dodging the attacks*W-whoa! Ittai nani ga! Anata wa nani o shite iru!
Me: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING MIKAN-CHAN AND HOTARU!

- And that me getting mad xD Gomen'nasai little ones for scaring you :p

I'm starting to like Akira and Ren :p
Emoon2122 chapter 29 . 11/21/2013
it was gorgeous!
kateberry83 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
The math teacher isn't holding a turtle, it's a frog.