Reviews for Headache
Charlotte chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was adorable. Very in character, even for Murdoc. We all know he cares about 2D, and if he were to actually show it, I'm sure it'd go something like this.
Ashe chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awww! I love you for writing this. Adorible.
Astrolatry chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
omegod i love it! your quite talented man :)
zolustalker chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww,nice fic! :3
currysawcc chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
'Daww! I loved that! 2-D and Murdoc are so sweet together... Loved the story!

Jasmine xx
Ali Flagg chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Good job! Believable.. Murdoc has mellowed in his old age. hahaha! I like it though. :)
melianatara chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Well, he has to keep his singer in good health, doesn't he? No singer no band. Sounds like Murdoc to me.
Graffiti-Tricks chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very nice, poor Murdoc is really losin' it isn't he? I do feel bad for 2D until he got the pills and started to pass out, then he seemed adorable how I imagined it. Anyways nice job.
Syndrigast chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww, it's so adorable! 3 Loved the way you wrote the story. Really shows Murdoc's soft side. Haha! Anyway, good job :3

Jaune.
Grabeccer chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i LOVE it! This is absoultly awesome! Would you please do this exact plot for when it was Demon Days? I would like to see where Russel and Noodle would get into it! (: You portray this very well, the charcter and how dramatic or not dramatic it should really be! If I had done this one-shot, mine would have turned into a dramatic mulit-chaptered darn novel about it suddenly becoming MORE then a migrain or something weird like that! (:
Banana chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was very good, but I don't know if Murdoc would be so understanding.
kjhgfdd chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh man, I loved that! So cute...and Murdoc wasn't OOC at all. This actually seemed quite realistic, which makes this a win.
During The Third chapter 1 . 6/27/2010