Reviews for Sanada Sucks at Secrets
PetiteFee24 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
awwwwwwwww alpha pair FTW!

And i love Akaya soooo much...I've been reading all your POT stories during the evening... I love how you keep them in character and the comic relief phrases... It's really REALLY enjoyable reading you :D:D:D

Nice work!
xSakuraBlossom chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
xDDD so kawaii... And yes, you did make Gen-chan so very cool

Great job, keep writing
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
That was sooo cool. I love your sense of humor, but really, Sanada, the fukubuchou of Rikkai Dai, snuggling with one of the three Demon's other than Yukimura? Just didn't seem plausible to me, but whatever, it wasn't like a major point in the story or anything.

And I loved Niou at the end. I suddenly have an urge to go read Silver pair stories...
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
"you're basically dead when Yukimura wants you to be" Well isn't that the truth? XD
tennis-player chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
No way! I luv epic fail! XDDDD

Lol, that was an amazing chapter, and that was where the title cae in

Thanks so much for the quick update and i cant wait for your next PoT Story

Lahdolphin chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Hmm... that's it? I think this story could have been much longer, but it was still good.

I love Akaya and I don't give a damn if he's evil or not. He. Rocks. My. Socks.

Write another soon, 'kay?

-Dolphin

PS: I am blissfully aware (that makes no sense, but it sounds cool) that this review was not helpful at all. Your welcome.
Lahdolphin chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I didn't think this was boring. Not much happened, but it was entertaining and the characterization was beautiful! Plus, I found it rather humorous. Look at me using such big words, I feel smart!

"Neither Sanada nor Yukimura even considered sleeping so soundly that night. Yanagi and Kirihara on the other hand were a sleepless wreck the next morning.

"That night, Kirihara learns that his buchou snores, kicks and mumbles a series of "mada mada danes" in his sleep.

"Yanagi never could have calculated that Sanada's iron grip and strength applied while he slept. Let's just say Renji's respiratory system would need some work before he could breathe regularly again."

I loved that ending :)

tennis-player chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Like, burned! Poor Yanagi and Kirihara, they have to pay the price for their superiors stupidity :P

Err, ok. Sanada providing an iron grip in his sleep is all but expected, but Yukimura...? Kicking and mumbling 'mada mada dane"? Did the loss to Echizen affect you THAT much?

This is an amazing story, so i must thank you for the update and i cant wair for the next chapter

Papilio.Ageha chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Aw, you made Yukimura cry. Can't wait for the training part. update soon
tennis-player chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter.

I luv your little notes, like the one that said, "I know; what kind of drugs could Sanada be taking if he thinks Yukimura is innocent"

That made me laugh so hard. Like, seriously, so true and so funny XDDD

Thanks for the upload and i cant wait for an update,

Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I totally swoon over my stories and, though I say I don't give a crap when people don't review, all PoT writers who are even half way decent are egotistical asses and demand reviews.

I think this could turn out to be interesting. I do have to admit that this pairing is not one that I normally read, but the level of writing on this site sucks at the moment (or at least the PoT section does) and it's so nice to see a comma in writing again so coolio to you for using commas :)

-Dolphin

PS: I pimp my poll and my stories...
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Alpha pair is so sweet Love it. Update soon! :D
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This seems interesting I'll waiting for it (yay for alpha and kinky XDXD)
BlackBunny15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010