Reviews for Stars In Her Eyes
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm crying, because I want him to drag her with him and never let her go ever, but it can't be because for him there's still all that time to come. But there's not much time left for Sarah Jane, she's nearing the end of her song... it's just ahhhhhhhh! ... This was a truly beautiful piece which stayed true to the characters I love so much.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Someone put a link to this story on Tumblr, and I'm so glad they did, because this story was absolutely gorgeous :)
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Aw, I love it! There really aren't enough Three/Sarah Jane stories out there. This one was excellent!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I think I read this quite a while ago, but horrifically, I neglected to leave a review. Allow me to rectify this grievous oversight now.

The entire fic is beautiful, simple, subtle and heart-warming. I could read it over and over, and the nuances that you're so gifted at including would seem new to me every time. You've captured the 3rd Doctor wonderfully, the softer side of his nature that I love watching, and you've expressed the difference in Sarah now beautifully. I love this fic so much, it's so different to anything I've found and I always end up coming back to it. You have a wonderful gift.

AS xx
MyMadness chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I am so glad you are here and writing on FF. I can always count on you for a lovely tale involving one of my beloved Doctors.
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
He finally got to take her to Florana after all this time! I love this. It got me choked up. Now I want to watch all the episodes of the 3rd Doctor and Sarah Jane.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
oh that was so amazing! *sniff sniff* Even though TomDoctor is my fav I really really loved JonDoctor too. there was just something about him that set him apart from all the rest...even now. :) Excellent piece! It was just so beautiful. I felt as if it were a cool spring night even though its ninety degress out. :P Thanks!
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
FINALLY Florana! :) It's about time. :) Very sweet.