Reviews for Stepping Out
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was certainly and interesing idea with John remembering Dean Van Halen. Never thought about that, though it makes perfect sense. I loved your last paragraph, with Dean being a touch SOB and a Winchester. It was a great way to wrap te story up and I really enjoyed reading it. Very nicely done! xD
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh wow! Amazing story!

I was so scared for Dean! It was a good "idea" for John to come back home. If only he knew Dean Van Halen was his own son from the future, everything would've make sense...
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I have always enjoyed your writing and the way you bring the characters to life. I almost laughed when I realized that John was thinking about Dean when he thought about the guy who talked him into buying the Impala. Yep, his son sure did look a lot like that man! I have always wondered if John ever knew anything about Mary's hunting before the YED came into his life that horrible night.

I was worried when I started reading this because you have written so many good stories before (Reality Check is still one of my favorites) but not finished them. So it was good that this was a short story and it ended.

Hope you have a chance to one day return to the other stories and bring them to conclusion.

Thank You.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG! That was perfect! Of course, John would be suspicious of the holes in Mary's past - and he did meet Mr. Van Halen! LOL! Too funny - really like how you dovetailed this in!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2