Reviews for Rather a Snake then a Lion
ripper34 chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Good story
NicoleBearThomas chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
Tears of laughter love it
whitebuffalowmn chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
(thinking of writing a one shot about Remus and Fenrir a twist off from this story, tell me what you think.)

Please, please write that one shot about Remus and Fenrir... btw...
thank you for the gift of yourself it was a great story!
shadewatcher chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
Bwhahahahhahaa! Very Nicely done. XD Soo cute! _
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Poor Harry, just when things were soo good, but at least now he knows what happened. _
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Bwahahahhaaaa! Only Alex would EVER talk to the Dark Lord like that and not get cursed. XD
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Bwahahahahhaaa! yea, Sev isn't all that articulate with his feelings. XD
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
lol Never tempt a snake, they'll just grab the bait and run. XD
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
*cackles* James is such a stinker. He'll help Severus get Alex, if it means that he'll leave Lily alone. XD Soo cute!
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
lol This is awesome. XD
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Bwahahahhahaaa! Oh this will be delightful. XD Though not for Malfoy i'd gather. XD
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
LOL Ahh, a 'play' on words. Dumbles isnt' as smart as he thinks he is. XD
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
Sanity and Katlin chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Where did you get your info on Chambord? Cause when I looked it up it says it runs about $45 a bottle... unless Alex is paying for the diamonds and emerald... then i could kinda understand 2 million...

S&K
Lia Valentine chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm sorry, but it's really bothering me. In your title, you use 'then' when it should be 'than'.
'We came home THEN we fell asleep'
'We were happier outside THAN inside'.
I know it's a little thing but I feel that if it was just lost in the story it'll be fine, but such an error in the title doesn't look good and personally, puts me off reading it. (The storyline isn't a favourite of mine anyway, I just saw the story while browsing).
Once again, I'm sorry if this bothers you, I just thought I should point it out