Reviews for What I Did For You
chris1204e chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
So what happened to the rest of this story?
iluvvamps86 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Really great...i luv the sneak peaks! :) Thanks for the shout out I was surprised and excited to c it! :) Great story, can't wait to c what happens...the different points of view r great...PLZ UD SOON! :0)
loventherussian17 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
omg i really hope u update soon i really cant wait to read what will happen in this story great job
georgie00 chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
OH MORE? please?
deliciouse chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
I noticed the chapter where Alex was getting raped by Nathan is not there anymore, not that i want to read that again, but because it is not there doe that mean that it never happened.

And if it did happen and you chose to take it out of the story, is Dimitri going to take his revenge on Nathan for doing that to his Daughter and what about Adrian and Sydney, di they se Alek and Alex, do they know what happened to them and is that Strigoi going to save the twins, will Dimitri get there the same time just as the Strigoi is trying to protect the twins from Nathan.

I hope the twins trust this Strigoi enough to not let anything happen and I want to see Tasha pay as well she is a sick perverted bitch, both her and Nathan are peodophiles, rapists, they need to pay.
tiffffffffffffffffffffffffffff chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
I love ur story...
SnowGoose chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
nice
talkygirl chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
lovely chapter!
bball fanatic chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
i was a sparkly vampire from twilight hahahaha gotta love sparkly lotion :)
Nefarious1972 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
love the story...can't wait to see what happens next.
talkygirl chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
awesome story...
baseballshoppingmomma chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
:}
Tabitha Marie Collins chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
ud ssoon
deliciouse chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Omg i felt so sick was that Nathan prick rapeing Alex, please tell me he wasn't.

If he was i want Tasha and Nathan to die a slow and painful death, i hope Dimitri finds them and rips them to pieces.

That chapter really messed me up, that was really bad. i hope nobody that has every been raped reads this, it will totally fuck them up!
iluvvamps86 chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
ooooo...i cant wait to read what is going on...and for Tashs to die...lol...i cant stand her...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PLZ UD SOON!