Reviews for Instructions for Bare Hunting
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love it!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Good lord. The squirting bear...I think I may have ruptured something I laughed so hard.

Then the smut. How do you do that? A perfect blend of crack and smut. Loved it!
Merina Green chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
LOVED it! I always suspected that more took place on their hunts than they were willing to let on to Bella!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
love it

:P
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Loved this! Such a refreshing change to have this pairing - very nicely done!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was awesome! The lemon was GREAT and I loved the little twist at the end. hehehe... those girls are so devious!
poetikxtragedy89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Lovely. I'm a sucker for both men and love stories of them together like this.
dasPossum chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
There are far to less stories like this one!

Love it!
winterstale chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was fun and geez what a lovely image! The bear's escape made me giggle a little, imagining him snorting and looking at the two like 'what the hell was that?'.

This might sound odd but I really responded to this story because you never let me forget who this story was about. The emphasis on the word vampire so many times gave this a different twist for me. I love AU but sometimes writers lose the vampire and it feels like supernatural beings, not specifically vamp. With the repetition of the words vampire, poison, prey this is nuanced with the idea of two forces of nature colliding and the possibility of danger that comes with it. I'm not a big M/M reader but I really liked this! Thanks for sharing!

w
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved this story! Very very very lovely. I hope the bunny-giver likes lemons, too—anything else would be terrible!

I finally 'got' the title, after staring at it for a while. Clever.
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
can i go hunting with them? coughs
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
**snort** This was hot and funny, but it was even made better by the presence of Alice's reactions. And the intimation that this is becoming a regular occurrence for them.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Lol, cute. Loved the end how the girls knew bout Emmett & Jasper but just wondered who topped or who bottomed.
bmango chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Good job with the plot bunny! I'm not sure why Jasper x Emmett vamps are so hot...but they are. Good luck! -b
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Bwahahaha! That was great! Loved the way you worked with the plot bunny. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest