Reviews for Caught in the Act
Choebs chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was nice. Smut is always appreciated. ;)

I enjoyed the way you wrote this. And it was believable. It were still the B&B we know.

Go Bren. And Booth. Their control issues is indeed what will drive them, and hold them back. But in the end, both will give up their control to please the other. Hence why they're perfect.

Thx for writing and sharing.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
omg...this is so Brennan and whew...So Booth!

Whew hot...hot,so very hot.

I think this is a one shot...but I would love to read Booth's POV...

The format makes it a little hard to read.

But your story is outstanding!
sassiq-b chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
my only problem is that u dnt have paragraphs in the last part.

other than that ... i loved it 3
boothiebabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow very sexy and extremly hot hope you update soon
Fayeinna chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wow, let me take a breath there... that was good, very good!

I loved this style, totally worked Brennan's thought path, and Booths original Boothy-ness. with hardly any dialogue this is one of the best ones i've read.

and would be realy interesting if u could get Booths POV on it!

but yer just one little thing, break up ur paragraphs a bit - thanks
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
oh! that was so GOOD! i'm usually more of a dialogue person, but this was awesome! i love their little strugle for control, it's so them! _ please tell me there's more!

HIKARi
blahblahbhla chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
HOT story. One piece of advise though, shorten your paragraphs. I'm used to read a lot, but such huge paragraphs tired me! Other than that, great story, I'd love to read Booths POV and maybe some more chapters!
mereva chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's a very good written smut BUT you might want to reformat it: it's very, VERY difficult to dig in because this layout simply doesn't work for reading.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Insanely hot story, but PLEASE divide up your paragraphs so it is easier to read.

You're a great writer, and I hope this one continues with frequent updates!
Annbone chapter 1 . 6/27/2010