Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Poor little ink lion...
mistykasumi chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
I find the idea behind this fic really intriguing. Hoping you'll update soon!
chronikuru chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
I wonder if Itachi will see Sasuke appearing dead... if he does, he's going to freak out and kick everyone's asses. :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
YaoiPhox chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Incredible. I love how you have removed Sasuke's affiliation with the Leaf Village (in a way) and replaced him with Sai. Seeing Itachi drunk and with a hangover priceless. Especially how you started the chapter with said hangover. ;)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
love it can not wait for more. why didn't sasuke activate his sharingan? isn't he supposed to be stronger than in the manga? the reason why he lost in the manga was because he took the blow ment for naruto.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Moody Kisame. Wanted to stay home and stare at Itachi's ass all day.

kuzon234ray chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Great chapter! Poor Itachi...

RedMoonNight chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
You totally fooled me in the beginning with Kisame and Itachi. :) Great chapter-loved it.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Eh, i so KNEW it was a hangover. And not sex... but wish it was. *sad face for me*

I want Sasuke to save teh day already so we can get back to the smooching!

kuzon234ray chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Yay, there was so much love this chapter! And good job with combining the canon storyline to this fanfic, it was written nice and smoothly!

Great chapter!

Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
well, Itachi's a funny little drunk isnt he?

Aww, gay little Sasuke's make the world go round. _

Mizuki hikari chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
please continue
kuzon234ray chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Naruto has entered this story! Sasuke and Naruto were so cute when they were young!

Great chapter!

toffeecoffee chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I think your child characterizations are great! I cracked up when the cats wanted to eat Kisame. That was hilarious! Loved the chapter! Update again soon, please!
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I have a problem with your fighting scenes, they are really dull and pretty much boring, i'm afraid. But the rest of the plot and the characterization are good enough. I'll keep in touch with this fic, hoping that you fix the mistakes and keep the good stuff coming. It's a great job considering that it's your first fanfic, actually, you should be proud.