Reviews for Bella Gomez
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I read this today on TWBB... have you considered
expanding/continuing? I fucking love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i would luv 2 hear more of this. maybe if rosalie had a baby somehow with bellas powers, then she could be a real “mama”.
i liked the sex scene
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved Bella's powers.
Jomandi Barnyard chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
While I absolutely LOVED it, I think you only posted a quarter of your o/s by mistake. ;p
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Whoa-this was Awesome! I'd Love to hear more!
gilo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
intriguing! what is bella's plan? and how exactly did aro make it so he wouldn't forget bella?

and i loved the hot sex scene :P

please post more soon :)
LivelyLaura chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ok so this is the third time I've read this. And I know you have A LOT on your plate right now but I would love to read more of this. Either from the beginning or just a continuation of it. It really is fantastic as are all of your stories.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So very suspenseful! Kept me on the edge of my seat! :)
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Damn.

I wish this had more than one chapter.
Miss Chris13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So what happened to Edward and Bella?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was awesome! I am so bummed that it ended that way. I would have loved to read more. Maybe one day you will write a one shot or something else about it. Soooo goood!
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved the story. It was interesting and unique, but I was so confused, especially at the end. I guess my big question would be why did they have to leave? I get the house exploding and the 6 identities because Edward and Bella are gone, but why was that the usual?

Again, I loved the story, I always love your stories, and I'm not saying that it was bad because it was confusing, just that I would like to know. :)
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Great story, I hope Edward and Bella can go back to the family one day x
NewEngland2912 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
really wish you would make this into a longer story starting where it left off please?
MyJournalSecrets1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
this is a really intresting chapter! i hope you continue!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »