Reviews for Bella Gomez
Jomandi Barnyard chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
While I absolutely LOVED it, I think you only posted a quarter of your o/s by mistake. ;p
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Whoa-this was Awesome! I'd Love to hear more!
gilo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
intriguing! what is bella's plan? and how exactly did aro make it so he wouldn't forget bella?

and i loved the hot sex scene :P

please post more soon :)
LivelyLaura chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ok so this is the third time I've read this. And I know you have A LOT on your plate right now but I would love to read more of this. Either from the beginning or just a continuation of it. It really is fantastic as are all of your stories.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So very suspenseful! Kept me on the edge of my seat! :)
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Damn.

I wish this had more than one chapter.
Miss Chris13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So what happened to Edward and Bella?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was awesome! I am so bummed that it ended that way. I would have loved to read more. Maybe one day you will write a one shot or something else about it. Soooo goood!
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved the story. It was interesting and unique, but I was so confused, especially at the end. I guess my big question would be why did they have to leave? I get the house exploding and the 6 identities because Edward and Bella are gone, but why was that the usual?

Again, I loved the story, I always love your stories, and I'm not saying that it was bad because it was confusing, just that I would like to know. :)
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Great story, I hope Edward and Bella can go back to the family one day x
NewEngland2912 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
really wish you would make this into a longer story starting where it left off please?
MyJournalSecrets1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
this is a really intresting chapter! i hope you continue!
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Despite the convoluted plot, I managed to keep track of all the characters threads, hung in there and finished the story. Sorry to say, I hated what happened, it just seemed so mean to blow up the house and wipe their memories again. It must be me, I liked all the rest of your stuff that I've read.
justluey chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ummm, okay. so did Bella and Edward blow up the house to stay together? but the whole family loved her, so why couldn't they stay together...or did they do it so that everyone would survive and the volturi wouldn't come after them.

sorry, it was well written, but im confused...
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow that was such a twist...I am in awe of Bella's gift. I am saddened that Bella and Edward had to leave the Cullens but it seemed like it was for the best...well done honey
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »