Reviews for Bella Gomez
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow, that one was extremely creative. Super clever. I really liked it. I understand why Edward and Bella had to leave the family behind and destroy the house, but it still was sad that they had no memory of them.

This was back from 2010 and you hinted at a possible continuation. I'm gathering that never came to fruition as it stands still as a one-shot. Sigh.

Christy
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I read this today on TWBB... have you considered
expanding/continuing? I fucking love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i would luv 2 hear more of this. maybe if rosalie had a baby somehow with bellas powers, then she could be a real “mama”.
i liked the sex scene
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved Bella's powers.
Jomandi Barnyard chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
While I absolutely LOVED it, I think you only posted a quarter of your o/s by mistake. ;p
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Whoa-this was Awesome! I'd Love to hear more!
gilo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
intriguing! what is bella's plan? and how exactly did aro make it so he wouldn't forget bella?

and i loved the hot sex scene :P

please post more soon :)
LivelyLaura chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ok so this is the third time I've read this. And I know you have A LOT on your plate right now but I would love to read more of this. Either from the beginning or just a continuation of it. It really is fantastic as are all of your stories.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So very suspenseful! Kept me on the edge of my seat! :)
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Damn.

I wish this had more than one chapter.
Miss Chris13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So what happened to Edward and Bella?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was awesome! I am so bummed that it ended that way. I would have loved to read more. Maybe one day you will write a one shot or something else about it. Soooo goood!
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved the story. It was interesting and unique, but I was so confused, especially at the end. I guess my big question would be why did they have to leave? I get the house exploding and the 6 identities because Edward and Bella are gone, but why was that the usual?

Again, I loved the story, I always love your stories, and I'm not saying that it was bad because it was confusing, just that I would like to know. :)
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Great story, I hope Edward and Bella can go back to the family one day x
NewEngland2912 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
really wish you would make this into a longer story starting where it left off please?
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »