Reviews for Photographs of Freedom
micchi sakura chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
Reading this took a good chunk of two days, but it was definitely worth it. I've read quite a few kranna fics and they both seem so our of character that I just cringe. I really loved how the characters developed within themselves and through relationships in this story. I was wondering, is this completed? Because it just seemed to end abruptly but it has been a while since the last update. If it is the end, then have you thought of a sequel? Because this had many twists that would change the future
D48 chapter 41 . 3/6/2012
I just got through this and Offering to a Star and I have loved the way you handled the characters even if you have decided to ignore the canon information on the war and some of the other details of the game. Because of this I am curious if you are planning to do more with an AU version of the game that follows from the little changes you have made. There are a lot of little things you could make to naturally extend these stories with details because of details like the fact that Dirk would recognize Anna and Noishe and bring Lloyd to Yuan (or Botta), and that is assuming you do not do anything more radical like faking Anna's death to let her live. I have some more thoughts about how to mix things up even more, so let me know if you want to hear them.
Sirens And Muses chapter 39 . 6/9/2011
Muse: Yay for new chapters!

Siren: I think I'm going to create a children's game where we tie people up. That would be fun.

Muse: Very nice update. I'm excited to see where Kratos and Anna will go.

Siren: Update?
Sirens And Muses chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
Muse: I called it. Garen totally had a blinking light of 'SPY' on his forehead.

Siren: Lloyd is so cute! (fangirly squeal) Okay, moment over.

Muse: Update soon?
forgotthepassword chapter 38 . 4/25/2011
This has to be one of the most amazing fanfics ever. It has completely changed my opinion about Kratos. Which is very hard to do.
kash30032000 chapter 38 . 4/25/2011
Well they found their trader. Hopefully they'll make it out of the temple before Cruxis does a raid.
silent romantic chapter 38 . 4/24/2011
Oh. My. God. that was a nonstop action sequence. Knew who it was though. that was so well done! I freaking love you for writing this. :)
Sirens And Muses chapter 37 . 4/10/2011
Siren: Maybe the renegades suspect Yuan because he suffers from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder.

Muse: Yeah, he kind of is a douchebag. Now I'm really curious as to who the spy is.

Siren: I bet it's Random Renegade A. Always beware people without names.

Muse:...That made no sense. Update soon!
kash30032000 chapter 37 . 4/3/2011
I wonder who the traitor is? If I was Kratos and Anna I would take Lloyd and leave.
Sirens And Muses chapter 36 . 2/27/2011
Siren: Yggdrasill knows all!

Muse: Not really.

Siren: He knows more than you. Wonder who told him about Lloyd?

Muse: Update soon!
kash30032000 chapter 36 . 2/22/2011
*gasp* how did Yggdrasil learn about Lloyd? Please update soon.
kash30032000 chapter 35 . 2/7/2011
You know a lot of quotes. So we're near the end. I remember during the summer I used to sit on top of the slide during my lunch break reading this story. I've really enjoyed it. Do you have a sequel in mind?
AndieArmstrong chapter 34 . 1/31/2011
Awwwwwww...:)

Yuan is so sweet.
kash30032000 chapter 34 . 1/31/2011
Nice chapter. I loved the story about the summon spirits.
AndieArmstrong chapter 34 . 1/31/2011