Reviews for Stranger in Death's Backyard
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Well hells bells...that was one interesting meeting. Both their backgrounds were fascinating and I love that in the end they were going to be together forever.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
MY GOD

SO good is really lovely&sexy

Bella was dying that break my /3

&well Edward always the salvation

of the love of his life

really lovely this story :D
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story was amazing! It was so nice seeing the caring, and the aggressive Edward all in one! :) I'm addicted :)
Caius09 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was so emotional and beautiful. I'm glad he changed her. The sexy talk about all the places they'd travel to was beautiful imagery. Lovely O/S.
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was a very nice one shot. Well Done on a great short story.
Darkward's Spitfire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
you should continue this it's really good love it.
denisemexicana chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story has really great and kind of sad, I am just happy that Edward turned her in the end. I have found stories similar to this one and they all end up with either Edward or Bella dead,those are heartbreaking.
london spam chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So hot and so sweet!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
oh wow that was absolutely awesome i loved it! i loved how edward was still pained to turn her but i mostly love that he bit her during their lovemaking. i've read a couple of other stories where that's happened and i think it's very appropriate given their passionate love for each other! awesome!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Great job, I really loved this one with their connection. I am so glad that Edward in the end turned Bella. It was great to read about how Edward's touch was the only thing that Bella could feel. Great job.
kdashlanie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it! Their dynamic relationship because she cant feel is so captivatinG
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Exquisite! What a story...I enjoyed every bit..

Loved the you wrote them..

I had an amazing time reading this..

Thank you.
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Erica

Fabulous!

Cory
biblepam chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
great story, .. enjoyed it muchly ! Pam B.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
WOW! I loved this o/s! Thank you for imagining this and putting it to words. Awesome.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »