Reviews for Stranger in Death's Backyard
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That's the most unique transformation scenario I've ever read, but it fits with a very unusual Edward/Bella story. He's sure a different character from your mind, than from other authors'.The story of the accident and Bella's injuries got my attention, the rest of it grabbed me by the throat and wouldn't let me go. Bottom line, I really liked it, good job, you should have gotten more than third place, I think.
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this story is awesome. not a huge fan of one-shots but i liked this one.
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Well hells bells...that was one interesting meeting. Both their backgrounds were fascinating and I love that in the end they were going to be together forever.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
MY GOD

SO good is really lovely&sexy

Bella was dying that break my /3

&well Edward always the salvation

of the love of his life

really lovely this story :D
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story was amazing! It was so nice seeing the caring, and the aggressive Edward all in one! :) I'm addicted :)
Caius09 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was so emotional and beautiful. I'm glad he changed her. The sexy talk about all the places they'd travel to was beautiful imagery. Lovely O/S.
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was a very nice one shot. Well Done on a great short story.
Darkward's Spitfire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
you should continue this it's really good love it.
denisemexicana chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story has really great and kind of sad, I am just happy that Edward turned her in the end. I have found stories similar to this one and they all end up with either Edward or Bella dead,those are heartbreaking.
london spam chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So hot and so sweet!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
oh wow that was absolutely awesome i loved it! i loved how edward was still pained to turn her but i mostly love that he bit her during their lovemaking. i've read a couple of other stories where that's happened and i think it's very appropriate given their passionate love for each other! awesome!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Great job, I really loved this one with their connection. I am so glad that Edward in the end turned Bella. It was great to read about how Edward's touch was the only thing that Bella could feel. Great job.
kdashlanie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it! Their dynamic relationship because she cant feel is so captivatinG
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Exquisite! What a story...I enjoyed every bit..

Loved the you wrote them..

I had an amazing time reading this..

Thank you.