Reviews for Stranger in Death's Backyard
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
MY GOD

SO good is really lovely&sexy

Bella was dying that break my /3

&well Edward always the salvation

of the love of his life

really lovely this story :D
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story was amazing! It was so nice seeing the caring, and the aggressive Edward all in one! :) I'm addicted :)
Caius09 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was so emotional and beautiful. I'm glad he changed her. The sexy talk about all the places they'd travel to was beautiful imagery. Lovely O/S.
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was a very nice one shot. Well Done on a great short story.
Darkward's Spitfire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
you should continue this it's really good love it.
denisemexicana chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story has really great and kind of sad, I am just happy that Edward turned her in the end. I have found stories similar to this one and they all end up with either Edward or Bella dead,those are heartbreaking.
london spam chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So hot and so sweet!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
oh wow that was absolutely awesome i loved it! i loved how edward was still pained to turn her but i mostly love that he bit her during their lovemaking. i've read a couple of other stories where that's happened and i think it's very appropriate given their passionate love for each other! awesome!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Great job, I really loved this one with their connection. I am so glad that Edward in the end turned Bella. It was great to read about how Edward's touch was the only thing that Bella could feel. Great job.
kdashlanie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it! Their dynamic relationship because she cant feel is so captivatinG
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Exquisite! What a story...I enjoyed every bit..

Loved the you wrote them..

I had an amazing time reading this..

Thank you.
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Erica

Fabulous!

Cory
biblepam chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
great story, .. enjoyed it muchly ! Pam B.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
WOW! I loved this o/s! Thank you for imagining this and putting it to words. Awesome.
sassy41 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this one was alot of fun. it was caring and loving and emotional. he was lost and she wanted to die. wow how the two come together and heal each other and find love. how funny that the friends helping her where werewolves and she knew vampires. this was a great story. i loved how they where there for each other. how everyone intereacted.

i so love the story