Reviews for Distractions
King Pepperony chapter 15 . 6/3
Come back and finish this...pleeeeease?
Sarah chapter 15 . 5/13
This is an excellent fix... painful, emotional, at moments almost - not quite - sweet, and generally a powerful expression of a situation that could destroy several minds, or bring them closer together. I appreciate how Watson came to the realization of love without desire - somehow the more real and powerful for that - and of Mrs Hudson's unexpected caring.

Also, this is at the same time a nail-biting mystery. I don't know if I could bear it if I were never to know the final answers!

Please finish this story! I beg you!
madwriter223 chapter 15 . 3/11
This is just such a brilliant, heartbreaking fic. _
alicat23081 chapter 15 . 12/11/2017
This is one of my all time favourite fanfics, even unfinished as it is. I know there is little chance of it being ever finished - no judgement from me, I know what moving away from a fandom is like, and this can't have been easy to write, but still, I'm a little sad. I hope you do eventually update, even if it takes years. This story truly deserves an ending. Thank you so much for giving us as much as you have.
Denks chapter 15 . 11/10/2017
Oh, goodness. This story has just swallowed up an enormous volume of my time the past few days...what a rollercoaster!

This really is one of the best stories I've ever read. So intricately, finely detailed, so masterfully rendered, characters so fully realised. An incredible piece of work!

Your pacing is wonderful; it never for a second becomes clunky; every sentence is integral to the unwinding of a complex and realistic plot.

It's clear to see why it's taken so much time and energy to get to this point! The plot is absolutely gripping, and the dialogue is excellent.

And oh, Holmes and Watson's relationship in this! So gritty and real and underscored by a deep and realised love. So beautifully done. I love a good sweet/fluffy fic as much as the next person but true love isn't like that; it looks like this. Hard and difficult and holding on anyway because, my goodness is it worth it.

The dismantling of Holmes' psyche, of what he holds dear, and his startling, complex and heartbreaking inner monologue is breathtaking. I was so triumphant for him in this chapter as he regains some of his equilibrium and begins to unravel the mystery.

I'm simultaneously begging for a new chapter and a conclusion to this immense tale, but am also encouraging you to take all the time you need to make your work be what you feel it needs to be, please though. Don't abandon it...it is far too incredible to be left!

A huge thank you for sharing your considerable talent and creativity.

With much love and respect! X
Valkyriene chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
Oh my God. One of the best (and disturbing) fanfics that I have read! It is very rare to find this quality. The story, the plot, the drama, the suspense, the characters... It is perfect. Thank you for such work. :D

I loved this chapter~. Holmes is too brave to go back and recreate his trauma. Mrs. Hudson... my respects for that woman. And Watson, although he did not participate in this chapter, the man deserves a medal to fidelity. I hope that Lestrade and the others come to reason and help with... I do not know, a sweet revenge? They owe Holmes too much. e.e
Theorizing, I think this is already a conspiracy towards Holmes; something tells me that the uncle (or family) has something to do with it. I mean, the Fourth Man's kinship with Holmes, no? Shit, I'm going to explode from so much suspense. This is insanely epic! xD

Mexico loves you! Never stop writing and never give up!
I'll wait patiently for the next update.
Saludos! n.n
LupinsGirlSA chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
Next chapter, please? This story is written amazingly well and it's so full of suspense that it almost doesn't feel like fanfiction. I don't normally read old WIP's because they get abandoned so often, but I stumbled across this one and got hooked and now I'm perfectly willing to beg for more.
Taurloch chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
I've read this story through twice in the years since I've known it, and it is still the best in this fandom (along with, of course, The Subtle Art of Misdirection). I was very surprised and excited to see you pick it up again! It is always an absolute pleasure reading your works.

I just felt the need to show my appreciation, as you are my favourite author for all House md and Sherlock Holmes stories out there. Hope life is well, and happy writing :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2017
Oh my god, that's like two chapters in a week, we're so lucky. I'm still so super curious as to where the story is going. Whether the invisible men are real and how Holmes and Watson deal with it. Can't wait for another chapter, darling. Keep em coming :D
Lady Charella chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
I was so thrilled to see this story updated after so long. Amazing writing. You are very talented. The emotions come across so strongly. I hope you can continue it. I would love to read more.
BlackWolf888 chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
Another update? Am I still dreaming? Did I never wake up?
Oooh boy, another update indeed, and so soon! You made my day once more! :D
Awesome chapter, beautiful and mysterious at the same time. Glad to see Sherlock finally decided to take this case in his own hands. THE GAME IS AFOOT!
Creati0n chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
MYSTERY

nice

This is great and I love both the conversation with Mrs Hudson and the mystery bit where he goes searching. Very well written, again.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
Poor Holmes. Love Watson
ImLostForever chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
Wonderful to see this updated! Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
OMG! You came back! Thank you so much for the new chapter! I have waited so loooooong! And this chapter is my reward for waiting!

() this story was my first english holmes fanfic I read myself. And yes, English is not my first language. I start to study english to read this fanfic, a few year ago :-) i'm not good at writing but good enough to read. I really do love your story so I reread it repeatedly. But today, there are another chapter to read! Wow! Thank you! love you!